If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
Pre-owned: An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and ... Read moreabout the condition
|Main Stone Shape:||Round||Clarity:||I2|
|Metal:||Yellow Gold||Diaond Clarity:||I2|
|Metal Purity:||10k||Dimond Color:||H-I|
|Total Carat Weight:||0.15||Main Stone:||Diamond|
|Total Carat Weight (TCW):||0.15|
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- 0.50 Cts. 14K White gold Round Cut Halo Diamond Engagement Ring
- 14k Yellow gold Princess Diamond Soleil Bridal Wedding Engagement Ring
- Bracciale Comete Dandy UBR751 silver blue
- House of Harlow 1960 Tres Tri Cut Out Cuff Bracelet
- Round 0.95 Ct Diamond Engagement Rings Real 14K Yellow gold Ring
- 0.50ctBaguette& Round Brilliant Cut Diamonds Full Eternity Ring, gold & Platinum
- Mens 1 4ct Diamond Comfort Fit Wedding Ring Solid 14K White gold
- 0.25 ct 14 ct gold Genuine Ruby Ladies Promise Wedding Ring Set 1 4 CT
- 1.10CT Natural Genuine Emerald and Diamond Ring 10K White gold
- 14k WHITE gold .50ctw DIAMOND RING SIZE 7-1 4
- 14k Yellow gold Round Diamond & Marquise Sapphire Ring .76ct
- Amethyst Solitaire With Accent Engagement Ring 10K White gold
- Collana Bronzallure Variegata wsbz01406pa Bronzo gold pink Agata
- 9ct White gold Clear Stone Initial 'P' Pendant
- Collana women Atelier silver 925 Ciondolo di Cristallo Swarovsky Autentico A06
- Halskette GUESS Talisman Collection - UBN85008
- MUCHA Job pendant REPRODUCTION Cigarette paper Poster Hand painted SHELL signed
- Pendentif Cloche avec Fleur silver 925 Partie Dépolie Collier, en
- Titanfactory Titan Wedding rings TF13 with Diamond 0.04 ct diamond
- Diamond Four Prong Semi Mount Floral Halo Engagement Ring 0.38 ct tw in 14K gold
- 1.00 Ct D SI1 Women's Diamond Engagement Ring Enhanced Round Cut 14K White gold
- 2.80 Ct Asscher Cut D VVS1 Diamond 14K White gold Solitaire Engagement Ring
- Art Deco Semi Mount Diamond Ring 0.34ct F VS2 14k pink gold
- goldtone Freshwater Rice Pearl Beaded 5-Strand Bracelet
- Pulsera Comete FATHER UBR867 silver silver
- 9ct White gold Channel Set Diamond Eternity Ring 2.2mm Wide Finger Size J to O
- 3.28 Ct Oval Pink Created Sapphire White Created Sapphire 14K White gold Ring
- Women's Ring Semi Memory Ring Made from 585 Yellow gold with 25 Diamonds 0,14 Ct
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.