If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Feingehalt:||925er||Hauptstein & Perlen:||Kein Stein|
|Herstellungsland und -region:||Thailand|
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- 0.5 CT Round Cut Diamond Prong Set Double Frame Engagement Ring 14K Yellow gold
- 14k yellow gold diamond engagement ring solitaire TCW 0.50 carat brilliant cut
- Bracciale Breil men BJ0177 Acciaio Acciaio
- Holiday Sale 1.40 Ct D VVS1 Halo Wedding Ring 14K White gold
- Rhodium Plated 10K White gold Diamond Vintage Bridal Ring 3 3 4 CT Size 6.5
- Anello Fede Nuziale men women gold bianco 9k
- I1 G 0.40 Ct Round Cut Diamond Solitaire Engagement Ring 14K Yellow gold SZ 4-12
- Mens Womens Diamond Wedding Ring in 14K gold, 6mm Wide, 0.10 Carat Comfort Fit.
- 1.30 Ctw Cushion Cut Diamond 14K White gold Engagement Wedding Ring Set
- 14K White gold 5 Stone Anniversary Ring SI1 G 0.66 Ct Natural Diamond Size 5-9
- 14k Yellow Imperial gold Flexible Mirror Bar Ring QVC New Choice Sz 6 or 6-1 2
- ANELLO IN gold yellow18 KT CON 10 ZIRCONI
- Collana Mediterraneo women MI10PTC01 silver black
- 9CT WHITE gold 18 CURB CHAIN & INCREDIBLE DIAMONDS PENDENT-FINE QUALITY
- Collana cotone regolabile con Ramo Corallo 5CM Salmone 5,1 Grammi
- Halskette Frau blueme blue Stil punk Original modern Abend Ehe Geschenk JCR 1
- Mother's Day 5 8 Carat Round Cut PaveSet Engagement Ring in 10k gold
- PRETTY 1.86 CARAT WHITE MYSTIC TOPAZ 14KT SOLID gold TINY PENDANT 8MM LONG
- Tugra pièces chaîne quart 24 carat doré GP tüm doré collier gerdanlik
- 0.75 Carat bluee Diamond Fancy Designer Solitaire Wedding Ring 14K Yellow gold
- 1.36 ct Round Cut Citrine & Diamond Halo Engagement Promise Ring 14k White gold
- 3ROWS Natural Moonstone bluee Light Crystal Bracelet AAAA 7mm
- Armbänd Zancan Herr EXB327R-N Silikon
- Gerard Yosca flower and pearl bracelet
- Pulsera Antiguo XIX Coral color Salmón Cierre de L'Origen
- Jewelco London 18ct pink gold Pink Sapphire Pave-set Eternity Wedding Ring 2.5mm
- 2.3ct Oval Cut Anniversary Wedding Engagement Bridal Accent Ring 14K White gold
- Solid Solid 10k White gold Natural Opal Womens Trilogy Ring - Sizes 4 to 12
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.