If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Metal:||Stainless Steel||Noble METAL:||Stainless Steel|
|Country/Region of Manufacture:||Germany||EAN:|
Does Not Apply
Does not apply
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- 0.45 Ct NATURAL Diamond Halo Engagement Ring G SI2 Round Solid 14K White gold
- 14k Yellow gold 0.15 Ct Diamond Halo Vintage Style Engagement Ring
- Bracciale AMEN PEPITE Cuore in silver con Zirconi - POPHR
- Hermes Kelly Double Tour Bracelet (Size S)
- Real 14K White gold Women's Engagement Ring Round Cut 1.34 Ct Diamond Size 5 6 7
- Bague de Mariage Alliance Femme 2-8mm Forme D Or white 9 k carat
- Fashion 14K pink gold 8mm Morganite PAVE .32ct H SI Diamonds Engagement Ring
- 0.18 ct (ctw) 14 ct gold Champagne & Diamond Ladies Wedding Enhancer Guard Ring
- 1.24 Cttw Round Cut Infinity Style Engagement Wedding Ring 14K White gold
- 14k White gold 1 2ct SI2 Clarity I color Diamond Solitaire Engagement Ring
- 14KT WHITE gold - 2.53CTW GENUINE NATURAL blueE TOPAZ AND DIAMOND RING SIZE 6.25
- Anneau Contraire'or 18 Carat Neuf Garantie
- Collana Unode50 women COL1338VRDMTL0U Lega Metallica silver
- 9 CT or Croix Medium Uni Nouveau
- CeS Kette Chalzedon, pinknquarz und Amaldin Granat
- Genuine Natural gold Rutilated Quartz Crystal Adjustable Ring AAAA 6 7 8 9 size
- May Birth Month Bead pinkry Bracelet with St Gianna Beretta Molla Petite Charm
- silver 925 Triple Espiral Tri de color Colgante Ámbar
- Trollbeads Máscaras de Teatro TAGBE-30084
- 0.4 Carat Green Diamond Two Stone Fancy Eternity Solitaire Ring 14K White gold
- 1.25 CT Diamond 14K White gold Engagement Halo Ring Round Cut D-SI1 Enhanced
- 3.60Ct Round-Cut Real Moissanite 3 Stone Halo Engagement Ring 10K White gold
- Beautiful 14k White gold Anniversary Natural Diamond 0.41 tcw Ring size 6
- Hallmarked 14k White gold Real 1.60 Ct Moissanite Wedding and Ring Size 6 7
- Pulsera Rebecca Hombre SUOBAV28 silver silver
- Solid gold Buddha Head Pendant
- Brandy Diamond® & Mediterranean bluee Diamonds® Chocolate Brown 10K Yg Wave Ring
- 10k or 14k Two Tone gold CZ and Freshwater Cultured Pearl Ladies Ring Jewelry
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.