If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- 1.30Ct Round Cut Solitaire Diamond Ring 14K Hallmarked Solid Yellow gold Size 6
- 3620mm Rare Natural Clear Beautiful bluee Dumortierite Crystal Pendant AAAA
- Cushion & Round 1.10ct Vintage Halo Style Engagement Wedding Ring 14k White gold
- Double Halo Solid 14K White gold Diamond 5.5-6.5MM Round Semi Mount Wedding Ring
- NEW MORELLATO BRACELET TOPAZIO VOLARE SOX11
- Women's Bracelet Jewelry Morellato Fruity Scentsations Sajt62
- 10k Yellow gold Oval Ruby And Diamond Ring
- 0.10 Carat 10 ct White gold Diamond Split Shank Bypass Fashion Ring 1 10 CT
- 0.37 Ct Round Natural Diamond Solitaire Enhancer Ring Guard Wrap 10k White gold
- 14K Princess bluee Sapphire 6 Diamond Ring New w Tag Yellow gold Retail 790.
- 18CT gold SAPPHIRE & DIANOND DRESS RING
- Authentic 750 Yellow gold Lion Diamond Ring
- Collier Long Perle de Culture Baroque purple Brillant 6mm - 7mm 200cm TZ1a
- 9ct Red gold Mesh Heart Pendant New
- Collana Brosway Icons G9IS01 silver silver Cristallo
- Halskette blueme blue green Retro Antik Stil Original Ehe Geschenk jd 5
- Mother’s Day bluee Topaz & Diamond Accent Teardrop Pendant 14K Yellow gold Over
- RARE EMERALD CUT PINK AMETHYST PINK SAPPHIRE WEDDING RING SZ 7 SZ 8 SZ 9.5
- Versil 14 Karat Two-Tone Polished and Textured Hinged Hoop Earrings
- 10k gold Natural Mystic Topaz Floral Halo Diamond Engagement Ring, Round Shape
- 1.60 Ct Diamond Engagement Rings Real 14K White gold Princess Cut Size 7 8 9
- 593318mm Natural bluee Pietersite Namibia Gemstone Carving AAAA
- Bodhi Mala Grains 12 mm Prière Collier Bouddhisme Buddha Prière Nature Yoga 30
- Heidi Daus [email protected]@US Fanciful Splendor Swarovski Crystal Bracelet, MSRP 430
- Real 0.70 Ct Diamond Engagement Ring Round Cut 14K Solid White gold Size 7 8
- yellowgold 3 Steine Rub über Setting Ring Neu
- Claw Prong Topaz Diamond Engagement Wedding Ring 14K White gold 7mm Princess Cut
- Birthstone Gemstone Solitaire Youth Ring 14K Yellow or White gold Sz 3
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.