If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Länge (cm):||43||Artikel schnallen:||No|
|material zusatz:||925 Silber‰|
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- 1.25 CT ROUND CUT DIAMOND ENGAGEMENT RING SOLID 14K WHITE gold OR YELLOW gold
- 3.90 Ct Diamond Engagement Ring Heart Cut 14K Solid White gold Rings Size 5 6 7
- Collana BROSWAY - STONEAGE Ref. BOG03 - BROSWAY JEWELRY
- Diamond Solitaire Flower Engagement Ring in 14k White gold
- NEW Diamond engagement ring 14K white gold solitaire round brilliant .65CT sz 6
- Woman's White gold Engagement Ring
- 10k White Yellow gold Natural Tiger Eye & Pink Topaz Sides 3-Stone Oval Cut Ring
- 10 ct gold Round bluee Genuine Sapphire And Diamond Bridal Engagement Ring
- 1 CT Heart Cut March Birthstone Aquamarine 9K White gold Solitaire Ring
- 14k Solid Yellow gold Smokey Topaz Ladies Ring Sz 5
- 14kt Yellow gold Womens Round Diamond Flower Cluster Ring 1 4 Cttw
- Aquamarine March Birthstone Fashion Solitaire Ring Bezel Set in 10K White gold
- Collar Nomination women 146902 001 silver silver
- 9 CT or Cristal Paillettes Croix Boucles D'Oreilles Nouveau
- CeS Kette Chalzedon, Feueropal mexican opal, Koralle, Perlen in gold + Kupfer
- Genuine Natural gold Rutilated Quartz Beads Power Bracelet 13.5 mm AAA
- Maxi-Matic EGL-139 Electric Grill Griddle, One Size, Stainless Steel
- Parure Fleur Bijoux Collier white Turquoise p robe Mariée Mariage perle pas cher
- Tansanit-Strangkette (Rondell, fac. 4,2-5,0 mm) P-2982 B
- Semi Mount Amazing Round Shape Ring 1.90 MM Solid gold Eternity Wedding Jewelry
- 1 CT Diamond Engagement Ring Genuine Round Cut F SI1 14K White gold Enhanced
- 2.35Ct Round Cut D VVS1 Halo Engagemen Wedding Ring 10K Solid White gold
- Bracciale Emporio Armani men EGS2543040 Acciaio Acciaio
- Infinity Shank Moissanite Engagement Ring in 1.50 Ct Asscher Moissanite,14k gold
- Round Cut 2.48 Ct Diamond Solitaire Engagement Ring 14K pink gold Size 6 8
- 0.33ctw Round Cut Diamond 10k gold Engagement Ring Ladies Bridal Princess Crown
- Oval Lab-Created Opal GemStone Birthstone Diamond Accent Ring 10k Yellow gold
- Jewelco London 9ct or yellow 4mm en Forme de D Vernis Mariage Engagement Bague
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.