If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- 1.20 Carat Diamond Engagement Wedding Ring VVS1 14K Real White gold Rings Size 7
- 3.30Ct Cushion Yellow Brilliant Moissanite Engagement Ring 14K Real White gold
- Classy 0.55 Cts Natural Diamond Three-Stone Ring In Solid Hallmark 14K pink gold
- Diamond Engagement Ring Setting 0.40ct Baguette 18k White gold
- New Auth Chan Luu Brown Sardonyx Mix Leather Cuff Single Wrap Bracelet
- Wedding 18K gold Plated Elements Cubic Zirconia Bracelet for women 7.28
- 10k White gold Oval Sapphire And Diamond Ring
- 10k White gold Cubic Zirconia Womens Solitaire Ring - Sizes 4 to 12
- AUTHENTIC CARTIER 18K(750) TRINITY RING, Size 50
- 10k Yellow gold Womens Diamond Solitaire Framed Heart Ring 1 5-Carat tw
- 18k 18ct 750 White gold 0.20 Carat Diamond Solitaire Engagement Ring Size N 7
- Authentic Platinum Akoya Pearl ring
- Cubic Zirconia Heart Promise Frame Ring 14K White gold Valentine's Day Gift
- Ambrosini PG 03 01 10 Women's Charm new original genuine UK
- COMETE GLA 143 COLLANA women GIOIELLI silver 925 CHARMS SMILE PVD gold ZIRCONE L
- Indian gold Plated Cz Jhumka Earrings Jhumki Wedding Bollywood AD Emerald77
- New Pure 999 24K Yellow gold Women's 3D Craved Butterfly Bead Pendant 0.8-1g
- Pear Shape Solitaire Engagement Wedding Ring 1 Carat Solid 14k Real White gold
- THAI Handcrafted 925 Sterling & blueE CHALCEDONY Floral Pendant w 16 Chain
- Semi Mount Oval Shape Awesome Ring 6x8 MM Eternity Solid gold Wedding Jewelry
- 1 Ct F SI Princess Cut Diamond Engagement Ring 14K Yellow gold Enhanced
- 2.50 Ct Cushion Cut Diamond Women's Engagement Wedding Ring 14k White gold
- bluee Leather Wrap Bracelet with Bezel Charm
- HEIDI DAUS Fab Fob Crystal Link Bracelet Size M L
- Rare hUGE 3 MCM Runway Huge Original by Robert gold tone rhinestone pendant
- 9 Karat yellowgold Diamant 3-strang Criss-Cross Ring Neu
- Certified 916 Stamped New Solid 22K Fine Yellow gold CZ Women Ring - All Sizes
- 14K White gold Round Solitaire Disc Initial Letter R Flat Pendant 0.20Ct
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.