If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Pendant Shape:||Round||Country/Region of Manufacture:||United Kingdom|
Does not apply
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- 1.10 Ct Diamond Rings Round Cut 14K Real Yellow gold Wedding Rings Size 7 6 5 4
- 3.00 CT WHITE MOISSANITE DIAMOND ENGAGEMENT RING 14K Solid WHITE gold
- CHRISTIAN DIOR Bracelet Logo motif Metal
- Designer Red Bridal Chura For Women'S_135852560
- Neil Lane Multi Diamond Halo Ring in 14K
- VINTAGE LADIES 14K WHITE gold NATURAL EMERALD SOLITAIRE ENGAGEMENT RING.SIZE 8.5
- 10k White gold Natural Aquamarine & London bluee Topaz 3-Stone Ring Cushion 8x6mm
- RING mit synthetischem Smaragd und Zirkonia russisches gold redgold 585 3,8g Neu
- 0.50 CARAT T.W. LADIES ROUND CUT DIAMOND CLUSTER RING 10K YELLOW gold
- 14k solid Cross Jesus Tri yellow white ros gold ring manmad Diamond 8 5 6 7 9 10
- 14K YELLOW gold UNUSUAL VINTAGE DOME RING WITH GREEN AND blueE ENAMEL ACCENTS
- ANELLO gioiello in gold anelli fidanzamento pietre 141
- COLLANA GIROCOLLO BIBIGI' IN gold BIANCO LETTERA A BRILLANTI CLA4908B
- 9.7mm round lavender FW pearl earring 18k gold stud
- Charm Elements women DCHF6533 gold whiteo
- Giorgio Martello Anhänger Püppchen 925 - silver beweglich Muschelkern-Perle
- MENS 14K gold & SS REAL DIAMOND ENGAGEMENT WEDDING RING SZ 9 SZ 10 SZ 11 SZ 12
- Pendentif en silver .925 et 1 Perle de Tahiti Semi-Ronde C 11.2 mm
- TOOT YOUR HORN 14K YELLOW gold TRUMPET MUSICAL PENDANT N468-M
- Peridot and Diamond Halo Engagement Ring 1.35 Carat tw in 14K gold JP 56904
- 1.00 ct Emerald Cut Diamond Solitaire Engagement Wedding Ring 14k Yellow gold
- 2.95ct Red Stone White Simulated Diamond 10KT pink gold Engagement Wedding Ring
- Bracciale Kidult SYMBOLS 731014C Acciaio pink
- Jade pixiu handmade Adjustable Bracelet
- Round Diamond Bezel Set Solitaire Engagement Ring 18K White gold .25ct
- 0.90Ct Round Cut Diamond Ladies Bridal Engagement Ring Solid 14k gold IJ I1
- Round Green Garnet & Diamond Halo Promise Ring 0.25 ctw 14K White gold JP 166869
- 9CT gold whiteo 0.06ct Diamante &
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.