If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- 1.01 Ct Round Cut VS2 I Solitaire Pave Diamond Engagement Ring 14K White gold
- 3 Ct Cushion Cut Diamond Engagement Wedding Engagement Ring 14K Solid White gold
- Chan luu 5 wrap bracelet brown and amber
- Morellato SFZ11 Women's Bracelet new original genuine UK
- Stunning 14k 2.0g yellow gold diamond .35ct engagement ring.
- TROLLBEADS ORIGINAL BEADS silver UNITI PER SEMPRE TAGBE-20063
- 1.6ct Round Cut Solitaire Engagement Bridal Wedding Promise Ring 14k Yellow gold
- Two-Tone gold Cross Square Religious Men's Ring
- .57ct G SI 14k White gold Diamond Engagement Ring Bridal Set Size 6.5
- 10kt White gold Diamond Engagement Ring Size 7 1 4
- 18 Kt Yellow gold Ring Natural Amethyst Gemstone Women's Ring Laser cut stone
- Auth Bvlgari 750 White gold Yellow gold Tronchetto Ring (DH47789)
- Collar Ti Sento Milano women 3749ZB 42 silver silver
- 925 COLLIER EN silver STERLING BRUNI PENDENTIF STELLA SHÉRIF COWBOY
- Charm Miniature pinkto en silver 925 plaqué or -poisson - HL012 - NOUVEAU
- Giorgio Martello Collier Rund 925 - silver, rhodiniert,glanz Karabiner mit Zirko
- Men's 18K White gold Over Round D VVS1 Diamond Initial Letter N Pendant Charm.
- Pendientes Mabina women 563055 silver blue Zirconia
- Très belle ancienne croix en metal silveré Art Nouveau pendentif
- 3Ct 8mm Princess Forever DEF Tested Moissanite Engagement Ring 14K White gold
- 1.00Ct Round Prong Brilliant Moissanite Engagement Ring 14k White gold Size 4-12
- 2Ct White Round Cut Moissanite Diamond Solitaire Engagement Ring 14K Yellow gold
- Bracciale Aragonesi bike br0803 Acciaio Acciaio
- Hermes Vintage bluee Tiger And Snow Leopards Wide Enamel Bracelet PM (65)
- Real 2.20Ct Gemstone Diamond Wedding Ring 14K White gold Topaz Engagement Rings
- Palladium Bague 950 Mat & Poli Anneau Mariage 5mm 6mm
- Gemondo 9ct Yellow gold 0.27ct Emerald & Diamond Ring
- Ring Demetra Woman 010.229.C05 gold White Diamond
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.