If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Style:||Solitaire with Accents|
|Material:||Glass||Main Stone:||Austrian Crystal|
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- 1.00 Ct Round Cut Diamond VVS1 D 14K Solid White gold Engagement Ring Size 5 6 7
- 2736-14K WHITE gold DIAMOND SOLITAIRE RING APPROX 0.88CT 2.60 GRAMS SIZE 6.5
- Certified 3.15Ct White Cushion Cut Moissanite Engagement Ring in 14k White gold
- Moissanite Diamond Engagement Ring Round Cut 2.00 Ct 14K White gold Size 6
- Stella & Dot Coral Glass bracelet
- Trifari Jewels of India Moghul Bracelet by Alfred Phillippe
- 1.1ct Round Cut Designer Chain Anniversary Anniversary Ring 14k White gold
- 10 ct Polished gold Cut-Out Cross Ring
- 1 CT 14K White gold 5 Stone Champagne Diamond Ring In Size 9
- 14K Solid Yellow gold Ring with Genuine Sapphire and .40 CT Natural Diamonds
- 14k Yellow gold Round Aquamarine Ring
- Amethyst Pendant Matrix Star of David Faceted Tetrahedron Purple Crystal P151
- Collana Breil Tribe women TJ0760 Acciaio Acciaio
- Ambrosini OG 03 02 06 Women's Earrings new original genuine US
- Collier Vintage ras de cou Metal Doré et Strass white et brown RefV928
- Incollections con zirconia cubica, gold yellow 8k (333), cod. 0010160116401
- New Oscar de la Renta bluee Beaded Ball Drop Earrings Clip On
- Real 0.09 Cttw Diamond Lord Ganesh Om Pendant With 18 Chain 14K White gold Fn
- Versil 14 Karat Yellow gold Hinged Hoop Earrings Medium
- 14k White gold 1ct TDW Diamond 3-stone Engagement Ring
- 1.68 Ct Natural Sapphire Gemstone Ring 14K Solid White gold Diamond Rings Size 8
- 6.2g Top Natural multicoloured Tourmailne Crystal Rubellite Carving Bracelet
- Armbänd Rebecca Frau XLBBDD14 Stahl Stahl Kristall
- Genuine Natural Dark Pink Coral Bracelet With Cloisonne Beads.14K GF Clasp CB004
- Prong Set AAA Brilliant Cubic Zirconia Engagement Wedding Ring 10K White gold
- Jewelco London 9 Karat 3-farbig gold
- 2.03 Ct Oval Whiskey Quartz Red Created Ruby 14K pink gold Ring
- Solid 18k pink gold Natural Garnet Womens Trilogy Ring - Sizes 4 to 12
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.