If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Metal:||10K White Gold||Gender:||womens|
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- 1.37 TCW D-VVS1 Ex Round Diamonds 14KW gold Classic Basket Engagement Ring 2.9mm
- 3-Stone Engagement Ring 14K White gold 0.25 Carat Round Diamond Perfect Proposal
- Cyber Monday Round Enhanced Diamond Engagement Ring 14K White gold 0.40 CT F VVS
- Earth Therapy Buddha Root Chakra Bracelet Set - gold Plated Volcanic Lava and -
- NEW Tory Burch Enameled Raised Logo Cuff Bracelet
- Xenox damenarmkette x2324 ACERO inox. OJO DE TIGRE
- 14k gold Natural Garnet Ring, Round, Double Halo Diamond Accents, Sizes 4-10
- 10k White gold Natural Opal & Diamond Womens Eternity Ring - Sizes 4 to 12
- 0.80 Ct Round D VVS1 14K White gold Engagement Wedding Enhancer Wrap Ring
- 14k Solid Yellow gold Cluster Ring W Natural Sapphire Oval Cut 5.04GM
- 14k Yellow gold United States Navy Nautical Anchor Ship Wheel Mariners Pendant
- ANELLO gioiello in gold anelli fidanzamento pietre 14
- Collana Girocollo ANTONELLA PIACENTI DANG BI 3020 Resina silver 925% Pitone
- Adriana Perlen Collier Romantica A44
- Collare Da women Cristallo Punk Stile Moderno Sera Matrimonio Grazioso Regalo
- High Quality gold Plated Hollowed Ring Setting 7 Turquoise Beads Mix color 50pcs
- NEW 9ct 9k gold Crucifix Jesus pendant 4cm including bail Made in UnoAerre
- Pendientes Comete Farfalle di Enzo Miccio ORA103 silver silver
- Trendor Jewellery gold Pendant Horse for Girls 35808
- 2.70CT 8x10mm Oval Brilliant Tested Moissanite Engagement Ring 14K White gold
- 1.00 Ct White Solitaire Moissanite Engagement Men's Ring 950 Platinum
- 2Ct Pear Cut White Moissanite Halo Wedding Engagement Ring Set 14k Yellow gold
- Bracciale CuorePuro women brp04gu silver silver
- I MISTERI della NOTTE Roberto Giannotti silver GFN112
- Round 6-6.5m 14K White gold Semi Mount Brilliant Wedding Diamond & Sapphire Ring
- Green May Birthstone Ring Fairy Tinker Bell Inspired Heart Engagement Ring Women
- Miadora 1 2ct bluee and White Diamond TW 3 Stone Ring 14k bluee
- Diamants et Lumière Suisse Bague Topaze bluee
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.