If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- 1 CT New Enhanced Halo Diamond Engagement Ring Round Cut H VS2 18K White gold
- 2.50 CT Round Cut Diamond 14k White gold Double Halo Engagement Ring for Women's
- Brosway BHK17 Women's Bracelet new original genuine IE
- Majorica 14149-01-2-000-010-1 Women's bracelet new original genuine UK
- Solitaire 0.5 Carat VS2 H Round Cut Diamond Engagement Ring White gold
- 9kt gold yellow 14x12mm Ultra Leggero Ovale Anello Sigillo Nuovo
- Ring Ehering Freundschaftsringe Partnerringe Verlobungsringe Steel gold Brillant
- 1.00 ct 14 ct gold Round Green Genuine Emerald Engagement Solitaire Ring 1 CT
- 1.00 Ct Diamond Solitaire Proposal Ring Real 14K Real pink gold Size 5 6 7 5.5
- 14k Two Tone Yellow gold Irish Claddagh Celtic Knot Cross Mothers Day Gifts
- 1CT Sapphire and Diamond Ring 14kt Yellow gold
- BEAUTIFUL LADIES 10K WHITE gold PRINCESS CUT DIAMOND CLUSTER STYLE RING 3.4G
- Diamond & Onyx Ring Set In 14K Yellow gold - color Stone Birthstone Ring LR7269O
- 925 STERLING silver PANZERKETTE ECHTsilver 50,5 cm 28,2 g
- Ciondolo Granato gold 333 Garnet Ciondolo gold yellow Qualità women Nuovo 8 Carati
- gold Woman Wedding Ring Set
- Michal Negrin Multicolor Green Vintage Style Crystals Bells Beads Earrings
- Pori 14k Solid gold Two-toned Guadalupe Stud Earrings
- Trollbeads Unico in Vetro - OOAK Original Trollbeads Fiore celeste Rif. UNICO 29
- 0.55 Carat Green & G-H Diamond 3 Stone Engagement Wedding Ring 14K Yellow gold
- 1.32 Ct Diamond Engagement Rings Real 14K White gold Princess Cut Size 8 9
- 39.513mm Natural bluee Pietersite Namibia Gemstone Pendant AAAA
- BRACCIALE ROBERTO GIANNOTTI ANGELI silver LACCIO black ZIRCONI GIA104 women NEW
- Joma Jewellery 2540 A Little Bride To Be Bracelet
- Sabika Subtle Multi-Row Chain Bracelet - NEW - Classics Vol. 4 - RETIRED
- Natural 0.4ct Round Cut Diamond Womens Bridal Solitaire Engagement Ring 10K gold
- Womens Tri-color 14K Solid gold Cubic Zirconia 3 Heart Fancy Ring
- Pink Diamond Mortal Skull Goth Womens Wedding Gift Ring Solid 14k Gun Metal gold
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.