If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
New without tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) that is not in original packaging or ... Read moreabout the condition
Does not apply
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- 0.40ct. D-SI2 Ex Round AGI Certified Diamond 14K gold Classic Wedding Ring 2.42g
- 14K White gold Solitaire Engagement Ring 1 CT Princess Cut CZ Cubic Zirconia Sz4
- BNIB GENUINE AUTHENTIC SWAROVSKI CRYSTAL BRACELET JEWELRY
- HEIDI DAUS SPEECHLESS BRONZETONE CRYSTAL-ACCENTED 7-1 4 BRACELET HSN 149
- Rarities Fine Jewelry with Carol Brodie Multigem 7-1 2 Bracelet HSN 692
- 9 Karat gold Siegelring Halbe Zirkonia Neu
- Chatham® Created Alexandrite & 1 8 CTW Diamond Ring In 14K pink gold
- 10ct White gold Natural Aquamarine Womens Cluster Ring - Sizes J to Z
- [Preowned] Pt900 natural Akoya pearl diamond ring USsize6.0 [f 452-9]
- 10KT Yellow gold 1.00CTW COGNAC DIAMOND LADIES FASHION RING
- 14KT White gold 4.85CT Natural Freshwater Pearl EGL Certified Diamond Ring
- Antique 18Ct Yellow gold & Platinum 0.20ct Diamond Daisy Cluster Ring (Size N)
- Collar Arkano Hombre ARKC Caucho black
- 9 CARAT gold LARGE 21 KEY CHARM PENDANT MADE IN ITALY BNIB PURE QUALITY
- Certified 4.00Ct White Pear Diamond Engagement Solid 14K gold Bridal Set Ring
- Genuine Birthstone 10k gold Diamond Citrine Engagement Wedding Ring November
- Mariana Tropical Gypsy Soul Flower Crystal Earrings Free Shipping
- Pendentif Coquillage Collier Véritable Peint à la Main Klimt Reproduction
- TITANIC JEWELRY COLLECTION LADY DUFF GORDON'S PRINCESS blueE RING REPRODUCTION 8
- Iolite Channel Set Solitaire Ring 0.85 ct in 14K gold JP 34377
- 1.00 Ct D VS2 Round Cut Diamond Engagement Ring Elegant 14K White gold
- 2.84 CT VVS1 LAB SOLITAIRE W ACCENTS DIAMOND 14K WHITE gold ENGAGEMENT RING
- Bracciale Rebecca women BHTBBP07 Bronzo gold bianco
- Jewelry Two Tone Mom Charm Bracelet with Swarovski Crystals Mother's Day
- S.Oliver Jewel da men Bracciale pelle Acciaio Inox So1034 1 - 466264
- goldenstar 0.50 Ct. Green Diamond Ring
- Women's Ring Made from 585 gold Yellow 6er-Krappe with Diamond 0,05 Ct Tw-Si
- 14K gold BEZEL w U.S. MARINE CORP SETTING & FREE GF CHAIN
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.