If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- 10k White gold Natural Oval Cut Turquoise Ring 7x5mm Diamond Accents, Sizes 4-10
- 14 ct Yellow gold Engagement Ring 0.5ctw CZ Cluster Solitaire Ring
- 1.16 Ct Ruby & Natural Diamond Womens Engagement Wedding Ring 14K Yellow gold
- 14K White gold 0.26ctw Decorated Invisible Diamond Ladies Princess Fashion Ring
- 22k Bracelet gold Solid FANCY Two Tone RHODIUM With Beads LENGTH 7 inch B913
- C624 Estate 14K Solid Yellow gold 1ctw Diamond Cluster Ring, Size 8
- Certified Green 100% Natural A Jade jadeite Pendant Monkey Peach Lotus 猴424223
- 9ct gold 2 Colour Creole Earrings
- CO88 8CN-26049 Collar para women nuevo y original ES
- GEMSME 18K White gold Plated 4.0 Round Opal Tennis Bracelet For Women
- Mala Kette 108 Perlen Achat Stift Achat 8mm pink Buddha Mala Gebetskette
- Real 14k Yellow gold Cross Pendant charm 1.30 inch long
- Swarovski Crystal Helios Moonlight Ring Size 55
- Baguette diamond engagement ring for women 1 2ct diamond gold ring size US 5-9
- 0.90Ct Emerald Cut Diamond Engagement Ring 14K Solid White gold Size 5
- 2.00 Ct Round Solitaire Moissanite Wedding Ring 14K Solid White gold Rings 090
- BIJOU VINTAGE BRACELET MANCHETTE EXTENSIBLE ÉLASTIQUE RÉSINE white black 150W
- Harley-Davidson® Women's Charmed Crystal Bar & Shield Cuff HDWCU11396-BLK
- QVC Susan Graver Purple colorful Accent Stretch Bracelet 98
- Pink Saphir und Diamantring whitegold Verlobung Cluster Größe F-Z Appraisal
- Certified 1.75ct Round Moissanite Forever Wedding Engagement Ring 14K White gold
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.