If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
Does not apply
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- 0.68ct. G-SI3 Ex Round AGI Certify Diamond 14K gold Basket Engagement Ring 2.5gm
- 18K pink gold Pave 0.4ct Rubies Engagement Semi Mount Setting Ring 8mm Round
- Bracciale Roberto Demeglio AURA AU965G Ceramica gold yellow
- Joma Jewellery - Pop Fizz Clink - Bracelet
- Sabika Happy Fun Size Bracelet . Free Shipping
- Natural 0.33ct Round Cut Diamond Mens Fancy Cluster Engagement Ring 18K gold
- Women's Ring Solitaire Ring Made from 750 Yellow gold with Diamond 0,05 CT Tw-Si
- 18 ct gold bluee Genuine Sapphire & Diamond Wave Promise Engagement Ring
- 0.54 Ct Round Sim Diamond 14K Yellow gold Women's Cluster Halo Engagement Ring
- 14K Solid gold Ring Shell Roman Trojan Solider Unique Can Be Size Free SH (e)
- 14kt yellow Solid gold 0.08ct Certified Round Brilliant Cut Diamond Ring Fine
- Aquamarinring Ring mit Aquamarin in aus 585 gold Aquamarine Gr. 54
- Collar Officina Bernardi women A68N4-42 silver silver
- Alexis Bittar Miss Havisham Swarovski Crystal Encrusted Open Kite Hoop Earrings
- Collier Kette Perle & Emaille Jugendstil ART NOUVEAU 925 Sterling silver
- HSN Bellezza hammered ring with Fleur de Lis design and CZ size 10
- New Hot Sale 24K Yellow gold Pendant Women's Small Yuanbao DIY Bead Pendant
- Oval pink Frame Pendant Solid 14k Yellow White pink gold Flower Medal Charm
- Swarovski Memmories of Alhambra LIFELONG BOW PE MED CRY MIX 5447083 KPOP Arafeel
- 7x9 MM Oval Shape Semi Mount Beautiful gold Eternity Anniversary Woman Jewelry
- 1 Carat F SI Enhanced Diamond Engagement Ring Round Cut 14K Yellow gold Enhanced
- 2.20 Carat Solitaire Diamond Engagement Ring 14K pink gold Rings Size 5 6.5 7 8
- Armbänd Zancan ROBERTINO EXB261G-B Stahl Stahl
- GERBA BRACCIALE LUXURY GS06 RAMATO
- Pulsera Aragonesi aragona BR1401 Acero Acero Zirconia
- Jewelco London 9ct 2-Colour gold CZ Rope Edge 5 Row Bombay Ring
- 2.40 Ct Cushion Cut Halo Solitaire W Accents Engagement Ring 14K White gold
- Solitaire Engagement Ring Ladies White gold 1 Carat Solitaire Ring Size M - T
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.