If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
La Regis Jewelry
Does not apply
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- 10K White gold 3-Stone Ring Forever One GHI Created Moissanite 1.50ct DEW
- 14 ct gold Diamond & bluee Genuine Sapphire Ladies Swirl Cluster Promise Ring
- 1.00 Ct Round Cut Diamond Solitaire Engagement Wedding Ring 14K Solid White gold
- 14k Two-tone gold Polished Star of David Ring Size 6 R583
- 2.95 Carat Natural Sapphire 18K Solid White gold Luxury Diamond Ring
- Brilliant Cut 0.30 Ct Natural Diamond Ladies Ring Size 7 8 Real 14k Yellow gold
- CLASS 9CT 9K WHITE gold LAVENDER AMETHYST TRILOGY 3 STONE RING FREE RESIZE
- 9ct Yellow gold 18 Filed Figaro 3 1 Chain 16 40cm Width 1.7mm & Gift Box
- Collana in silver 925 ciondolo cgoldna michela jewellery
- Gioelli 10k Yellow gold Cubic Zirconia Princess Stud Earrings
- Men's 10K Yellow gold Over Round D VVS1 Diamond Initial Letter H Pendant Charm
- Rhodium Plated Round Simulated Pearl Marquise Cubic Zirconia Drop Earrings 0.78
- Swarovski 1106454 PERPETUAL PIERCED EARRINGS, Authentic NIB
- Natural 1.50Ct Round Cut Diamond Vintage Fancy Bridal Engagement Ring 14k gold
- 0.80 Ct F SI Princess Promise Diamond Engagement Ring 18K White gold Enhanced
- 2 Ct MOISSANITE Pure Light™ DEF Round Three Stone Engagement Ring 14KW Size 9
- Baguette Cut Diamond Remount Set In Platinum
- Guess UBB82021-S_wt Women's Bracelet new original genuine UK
- Pulsera Morellato women SAFZ54 silver silver
- 14 Karat gold 1 1 4Ct Oval Shape Ruby and Halo Diamond Vintage Ring in 3 colors
- 9x9mm Trillion Cut Morganite Engagement Wedding Ring,14K pink gold,Solitaire
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.