If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
Does not apply
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Gemondo 9ct pink gold Pear Cut Amethyst Single Stone Pedant on 45cm Chain
- MAGNIFIQUE COLLIER silver MASSIF 925 MILLIEME AVEC ONYX blue LAPIS LblueI 415
- Real 10k Two Tone gold 1.50 Ct Cushion Diamond Bridal Set Halo Engagement Ring
- Versil 14 Karat Yellow gold Polished 3.25mm Twisted Hoop Earrings
- 14k White gold Diamond Unusual Unique Floral Engagement Ring Set ER-1039-1
- 0.44ct G-SI2 Vrey Good Round AGI Natural Diamond 14ky gold Trellis Ring 2.6mm
- 14K White gold Square purple bluee Tanzanite Solitaire Engagement Ring
- Boccia Jewelry Women's Bracelet Titan 03016-01
- High Quality Kuudan Bollywood Style Partywear Designer Fashion Bracelet rV111
- Rebecca Minkoff Women's Wrap Leather Strap Watch
- 18ct gold yellow Pesante Piatta a Forma di Fede Nuziale
- 0.70Ct 7x5 bluee Sapphire September Stone Ring Hammer Finished in 14k White gold
- 0.27 ct 10 ct Yellow gold Round Diamond Promise Double Heart Ring 1 4 CT
- 0.36cts K I1 SDJ Cert 14kt Round Solitaire Diamond Engagement Ring
- 14k Pear-shape Sapphire Ring w Diamonds - Vintage
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.