If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
Pre-owned: An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and ... Read moreabout the condition
|Main Stone:||Zirconimy Oxyde||Color stone dominant:||White|
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- YACQ Jewelry Women's Crystal Stretch Snake Bracelet For Women Halloween Costume
- 14k gold Natural London bluee Topaz Ring, Cushion Cut, Diamond Accent, Sizes 4-10
- 18k pink gold Natural Opal & Emerald Womens Trilogy Ring - Sizes 4 to 12
- 1.50 Ct Sim Diamond His & Her Engagement Bridal Trio Ring Set 14K White gold Fn
- 14k White gold Diamond Past Present Future 3 Stone Ring
- 3.10 Ct Princess Sim Diamond 14k Real White gold Wedding Engagement Ring
- A0104-585er yellowgold Ehering Ringgroße 59 Breit 5,2 mm Gewicht 6,5 Gramm
- 9ct White gold Rope Chain Length 16 2mm Wide 1.7gms NEW
- Collana Zancan men EHC136 Acciaio Acciaio
- Certified Green 100% Natural A Jade jadeite pendant Dragon Peanut Leaf 384103
- Genuine FENDI Zodiac Charm Aquarius gold Tone Crystals Round February Designer
- MARQUISE GENUINE DIAMOND WEDDING ENGAGEMENT RING 3 PC SET WOMENS SZ 7 MENS SZ 10
- Real Genuine 10K Yellow gold 3D SHINY HEART simulated lab diamond Pendant charm
- Viceroy 90028E11000 Women's Earrings new original genuine IE
- 2.1ct Round Cut Wedding Bridal Engagement Anniversary Ring 14k Solid White gold
- 1.75CT Stunning Batman Harley Quinn Near White Moissanite Diamond Ring 14KT gold
- 16.0mm Round Cut Center Solid 14k 585 gold Natural Diamond Semi-Mount Ring
- Bracciale Morellato Family SJU24 Acciaio silver Cristallo
- Jewelco London Rhodium silver Paillette Perle Eternity Réglable Bracelet Bascule
- Ruby color Crystal Stone Beaded Oxidised gold Plated Party Chain Style Bracelet
- Genuine 0.33ct Round Diamond Ladies Accent Flower Fancy Engagement Ring 10K gold
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.