If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
Pre-owned: An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and ... Read moreabout the condition
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- 9ct gold Handbag Creole Earrings
- Colgantes - Collares women GUESS G SQUARE UBN78045 de
- 1.00 CT Purple Amethyst 14K Solid Yellow gold Cluster Bridal Ring Set
- 14k Two-Tone Gents Ring Set with 1=.35ct Rd Diamond Size 10.25
- 2.88ct Real White Sapphire Solitaire 14K 14KT Solid Yellow gold Engagement Ring
- Brilliant 3.50Ct Oval Cut Gorgeous Morganite Halo 14K pink gold Engagement Ring
- Elegant 14K Yellow gold Diamond and Sapphire Ring - Size 5.5
- Guess UBE28029 Women's Earrings new original genuine AU
- Ladies 10k White gold Brilliant Diamond Designer Bridal Ring Set 1 4CT
- Pendientes Bibigi women 7ORA0046X silver silver Zirconia
- Stunning 9ct gold Drop Pendent Boxed Nice Gift
- 0.70Ct Round Diamond Double Halo Split Shank Engagement Ring 14K pink gold
- 0.73CTW ROUND BRILLIANT DOUBLE HALO DIAMOND ENGAGEMENT SETTING 14KT WHITE gold
- 2 Ct Forever One GHI Moissanite Round Solitaire Engagement Ring 14k Yellow
- Bracelet silver 925 rhodié black et croix AMEN
- Knife Edge 0.5 Carat SI1 D Round Cut Diamond Engagement Ring White gold
- Simon Sebbag set of Two Red ,Green Beaded Stretch Bracelets NEW
- 18ct White gold Hallmarked Solitaire 6 Claw Engagement Ring - 1 Carat
- 14K White gold Pink Created Moissanite 0.50ct DEW Solitaire Engagement Ring
- Diamond And Amethyst Eternity Ring New
- 1.90Ct Natural Zambian Emerald EGL Certified Diamond Ring In 14KT White gold
- 14k White gold Round Diamond Eternity Ring Shared Prong 1.50mm Wide Size 6 G VS
- Alte schöne Fotobrosche mit 2 Opale - um ca. 1900 (Fach 120)
- Collier Perle Goutte Tassel Carré Retro Moderne Original Soirée Mariage JCR 5
- HUGE STYLISH AGATE DRUZY GEODE DROP DANGLE WEDDING EARRINGS
- 3 4 Carat Square Princess & Round Cut VVS1 Diamond 10k White gold Bridal Set
- Certified 100% Natural A Jade jadeite bracelets（手串M1774
- Estate 7.65ct Oval Pink Kunzite .48ctsDiamond 14k Yellow gold Pendnant
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.