If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Drahtstärke:||0,45 mm||Feingehalt:||8 Karat|
|Breite:||ca. 1,45 mm||Stil:||Panzer flach|
|Lieferant:||Neuware vom Juwelier||Länge:||50 cm|
|Artikel:||Kette für Anhänger||Marke:||Pforzheimer Fertigung|
|Herstellungsland und -region:||Deutschland|
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- 0.59 CT D VVS1 Excellent Round Diamond 18K Basket Vintage Engagement Ring 5.1gr
- 14KT Yellow gold Diamond Solitaire Cluster Accent Bridal Engagement Wedding Ring
- Bracciale Kidult SPIRITUALITY 231546 Acciaio gold yellow
- Jacquline Kennedy Emerald & Diamond Bracelet
- Round Cut White Topaz Diamonds Jewelry Elegant Bride 10K White gold Fine Ring
- 0.75ctw Round Cut Diamond Ladies Twisted Flower Engagement Ring 10K gold
- Round Cut Curved SI-H Diamond Engagement Wedding Anniversary Ring 14K White gold
- 14 ct Engagement Ring 1ctw CZ Solitaire Yellow gold Ring
- 0.57cts Fancy Colour I3 SDJ Cert 14kt Round Solitaire Diamond Engagement Ring
- 14k Solid Multi Tone gold Sweet 15 Elephant Ring Quinceanera 15 Años De gold
- 14k Yellow gold Ring with 6x3 Marqee Tanzanite with 10 Diamonds.size 7 (R680)
- American fire Opal and multi gem Harlequin ring in 9k gold
- Collana Bliss men 1369900 Caucciu' Acciaio
- 9ct pink gold Twist Curb 61cm 24
- Collana Byblos Gioielli Romantic Bianco 90390 - Sconto 15% Città gold Pompei
- Halskette Breil pure TJ1832 Stahl Stahl
- Mother’s Day Womens Real White Diamond MOM Heart Pendant & Chain Set
- Pendant Rebecca Woman xxd82 Steel Steel Zirconia
- Thompson Luxury Caro Chandelier Ohrringe, green, Kristall, vergoldet UVP
- 1.10 Ct Two Stone Tanzanite-Diamond Engagement Ring 14K pink White Yellow gold
- 1 Ct Women's Enhanced Diamond Ring 14k Yellow gold F SI Engagement Wedding Ring
- 2.53 Ct Round Cut VVS1 14K Real White gold Solitaire Wedding Ring
- Bracciale BROSWAY DESTINY con cristalli - BDY13 pink gold
- Holiday Sale 2.62 Halo Style Man Wedding Ring 14K Solid White gold
- Rivka Friedman pink gold Clad Simulated Diamond Toggle Bracelet
- 1 Paar Trauringe Eheringe echt gold Platin Palladium Diamant 0,02ct. (AS152)
- Ladies Ring with Coral Red Oval, 333 gold Yellow gold korallenring Plain
- 9 CT or yellow 14x12mm Ultra Léger Chevalière Ovale Neuf
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.