If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- 0.54 Carat Total D VVS1 VG Round Diamonds 18k w Vintage Basket 3-Stone Ring 5.5g
- 14K Yellow White gold Genuine Diamond 2 Stone Ladies Engagement Ring .50ct 10MM
- Bracciale Eclat women LOLBR01N RN silver black Zirconia
- INDIAN BOLLYWOOD STYLE AD CZ DESIGNER HAND CLUFF BRANDED WATCH FOR WOMEN OM2
- Round Cut 1.60 Carat Diamond Engagement Wedding Rings 14K Solid White gold Rings
- 0.2ct Round Real Diamond 18k gold Engagement Ring For Women Tiny 7Stone Designer
- Oval Amethyst and Diamond Accent Bypass Swirl Shank Ring in 14K White gold
- 0.25 ct 10 ct gold Round Champagne & Diamond 3 Stone Engagement Ring 1 4 CT
- 0.46 TCW K SI3 SDJ Cert Real Diamond Engagement Bridal Ring in 18kt Yellow gold
- 14k pink gold Rhodium Plated Diamond Cut Dragonfly Pendant 21.8mmx19.2mm
- 14kt Yellow gold Cross Ring with Diamond Accents (0.25ct)
- Antique Style Sapphire & Diamond Ring 9 carat yellow gold UK size P - US size 8
- Collar Mabina women 553112 silver silver Zirconia
- 9ct gold Red gold 6mm Ball Stud Earrings
- Collana 70CM palline militari 2MM lastra targhetta militare 25X42MM silver 925
- Gypsy Homemade Earrings gold with Pearls
- Morellato Femme saer11 Acier Acier Perle
- Real 14K White gold Round Cut Diamond Halo Bridal Set Engagement Rings
- VERY INTERESTING CROSS CRUCIFIX AND HEART COMBINATION 14K pink gold PENDANT
- 1ct Diamond Engagement Ring Cushion Halo Vintage Solitaire 14K White gold
- 1.72 Ct Diamond Wedding Engagement Ring Solid 14K White gold Round Cut Size 6,7,
- 61.8mm 100% Natural green jadeite Emerald JADE Bracelets
- Anniversary Wedding Ring VS1 F 0.55Carat Genuine Diamond 14K Yellow gold 2.30MM
- Flash Sale Baltic Amber Adult Semi Rounded Stretch Bracelets Wholesale Lot 10
- Pave Milgrave 0.85 Carat VS2 H Round Cut Diamond Engagement Ring Yellow gold
- Personalized Oval Charms Bracelet for Mothers -Engraved Jewelry with Kids Names
- 14k Yellow gold Oval Amethyst And Diamond Curve Ring (CM-RM2588X-02)
- Eternity Ring Pink Sapphire and Diamond Yellow gold Anniversary Certificate
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.