If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Style:||Evening Bag||Numéro de pièce fabricant:||TAGRI-00199|
Does not apply
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- 0.5 CT Round Cut Diamond Prong Set Double Frame Engagement Ring 14K Yellow gold
- 14k yellow gold diamond engagement ring solitaire TCW 0.50 carat brilliant cut
- Bracciale Breil men BJ0177 Acciaio Acciaio
- Holiday Sale 1.40 Ct D VVS1 Halo Wedding Ring 14K White gold
- Rhodium Plated 10K White gold Diamond Vintage Bridal Ring 3 3 4 CT Size 6.5
- Anello Fede Nuziale men women gold bianco 9k
- I1 G 0.40 Ct Round Cut Diamond Solitaire Engagement Ring 14K Yellow gold SZ 4-12
- 0.05 Carat (ctw) 10 ct White gold Cut Diamond Ladies Right Hand Fashion Ring
- 0.04 Ctw Diamond Solitaire Engagement Ring in 14k White gold Over Sizable
- 10kt Yellow gold Womens Round bluee colord Diamond Flower Cluster Ring 3 8 Cttw
- 14KT Yellow gold 1.70 Carat Natural bluee Tanzanite EGL Certified Diamond Ring
- Antique Filigree Style 14k Fine gold sparkly Diamond & Emerald Oval Cut Ring
- Collar Étnico Cofi Modo Largo
- AC7 STUNNING 10K Yellow gold RING DIAMOND ANNIVERSARY size 8.5 CLUSTER 0.50 tcw
- Collar Nomination Mon Amour 027219 025 Acero silver
- High Quality Bollywood Style Partywear Designer Earrings Ac429
- New 14k Yellow gold House Charm Pendant
- Pendientes Diva Gioielli LUCE DIVA17328G silver yellow
- Trendor Joyas silver Collar de Encantos 63096
- 2Ct 8.0mm White Round Cut Men's DEF Moissanite Wedding Ring 14K White gold
- 1.00 TCW Round Cut D SI1 Solitaire Diamond Engagement Ring 14K White gold
- 2CT Round Certified Moissanite Ring Solid 14K White gold Ring Test Positive
- Antique Art Deco Vintage Setting Mounting Hold 6.5-7MM 18K Ring Size 6 UK-L1 2
- Fossil Brand Semi Precious Green Jade Bead Toggle Bracelet 58
- PEARLS - HONORA CULTURED WITH colorD BEADS 39
- Valentine Gift 0.148cts SI-IJ Round Brilliant Cut Diamond 14k gold Heart Ring
- 14k Yellow gold Oval Citrine And Diamond Ring
- Knot Ring Yellow gold Celtic Ladies Solid gold Ring Hallmarked Size F - V
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.