If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
Pre-owned: An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and ... Read moreabout the condition
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- 1.00 CT Enhanced Diamond Engagement Ring Round D VS2 14K White gold Size 5 6 7
- 2 3 Carat Ladies Princess Enhanced Diamond Engagement Ring H VS2 14K White gold
- Certified 1.50Ct Round Cut Moissanite Men's Engagement Ring 14K Yellow gold
- Milgrain Solitaire 0.5 Ct VS2 H Round Cut Diamond Engagement Ring pink gold
- Split Shank Unisex 10K White gold .5ct Natural Diamond Engagement Wedding Ring
- Timeless Ocean Sea Turtle Reconstructed Red Coral Double Leather Wrap Bracelet
- 0.70Ct 7x5 bluee Sapphire September Stone Ring Hammer Finished in 14k White gold
- 10ct White gold CZ-Studded Engagement Ring
- 0.75 Ct D VVS1 Engagement Ring Set Bridal Jewelry 10k White gold
- 14K Solid White gold, Clear Round Cut CZ 7 Stone Engagement Ring Size 6,7,8,9
- 14K YELLOW gold RUBY CLUSTER MARQUISE HALO LADIES RING SIZE 7.5
- Ancient Coin Pendant with 22K gold, Roman Republic,Q Titius, 90 BC AR Quinarius
- Collana Comete Passioni UGL_592 silver silver
- 9ct Yelllow gold Cameo Pendant Second Hand
- Collana Filo lungo Perle Diametro Misto cm. 180 - Nihama
- Halskette Multirank Emaille blue Blatt modern Original Abend Ehe Geschenk QT2
- MY CONFIRMATION PENDANT 14k Yellow Solid gold FREE Shipping & FREE Chain
- Pig Pendant, Hand Cut Bermuda Hog Penny One Cent , 3 4 in Diameter, ( )
- Trollbeads Cuenta en silver de silver Estrella Alpina World Tour Tagbe-30028
- Emerald Cut Cathedral Style Engagement Ring in 14K White gold
- 1.20 Ct Round Cut Solitaire Diamond Engagement Ring 18K Solid Yellow gold Rings
- 3.50 Ct Cushion Solitaire Engagement Wedding Promise Ring Real 18K Yellow gold
- Bracciale women UNOAERRE 1AR EXB2680 Ottone gold Dorato Regolabile Swarovski
- India Bracelet Cuff Belly Dance Jewelry Tribal Ethnic MIXED METAL
- Round Cut 1.40 CT Natural Diamond Ring Solid 14K White gold Ring Size 4 5 6
- 0.27Ct. Round Natural Brilliant Cut Diamond Cluster Engagement Ring
- Oravo 14K White gold 3.00 carat Amethyst Halo Statement Ring
- Yellow White & pink 4mm Russe Anneau Mariage Nouveau
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.