If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Main Stone:||Jasper||Country/Region of Manufacture:||Israel|
|Metal:||Rose Gold Plated||Secondary Stone:||CRYSTAL|
Does not apply
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- 1.00 Carat New Round Cut Diamond Engagement Ring 14K White gold F SI Enhanced
- 2.70 Carat Genuine Amethyst Real Diamond Ring 14K Solid White gold Size 5 6.5 7
- Cathedral Solitaire 0.55 Ct SI1 D Round Cut Diamond Engagement Ring White gold
- Men's 18K gold Plated Stainless Steel Solid gold Onyx Bars Bracelet
- Solitaire Round Brilliant Cut Diamond 14k yellow solid gold Engagement ring
- THE LEO 14K WHITE gold ROUND DIAMOND ENGAGEMENT RING
- Ring Ehering Freundschaftsringe Partnerringe Verlobungsringe Steel gold Brillant
- 14ct pink gold Natural Sapphire & Opal Womens Eternity Ring - Sizes J to Z
- .30ctw Natural Diamond Double Row CrissCross 10Kt Yellow gold Fashion Ring
- 10KT Lady's Diamond Fashion Ring .13 CT. 10K Yellow gold Size 8.75 2 (AGM065155)
- 14kt 585 yellowgold Ring mit Brillant Besatz Diamant 2,9g RG 56
- Anello sigillo gold yellow 18k 750 1000 gold
- Collana Raspini women 6618 silver silver
- 9ct 2-Tone gold Round Plain and Diamond Cut Circle Pendant
- Classy Not Trashy® Multicolor Crystal Flower Women's Ring Size 6
- GORGEOUS VINTAGE 14K SOLID gold GENUINE ICY GREEN JADEITE JADE PENDANT ESTATE
- Miore Earrings Women Aquamarine White gold 9 Kt 375
- Perlschließe Anhänger echt gold 585 6 mm für yellowgold Schließe 14kt Schloß
- Trollbeads Bead in silver - Collana Fantasia con Perla Pavone 100 Cm Ref. TAGFA
- 4g. Knife Edge Four Claw Solitaire Engagement Ring Setting Semi Mount 2.5mm
- 1.11ct F SI 14k pink gold Diamond Engagement Ring Size 6.5
- 3.08 CT D VVS1 Ex Cut Round Diamond 18K Basket Solitaire Engagement Ring 5.6gr
- ART DECO VINTAGE 0.80 ctw OLD EUROPEAN CUT WHITE MOISSANITE 10K YELLOW gold RING
- GORGEOUS 2.50 CARAT PRINCESS MOISSANITE SOLITAIRE RING .925 VVS1 E-F SIZE 6.5
- Pulsera CuorePuro women BRP20FR silver silver
- Brand New Hallmarked 18ct White gold Wedding Ring Flat Profile
- 3.6ct Round Cut 3Stone Engagement Wedding Bridal Anniversary Ring 14k White gold
- Yellow gold Diamond Twist Ring with Oval Cut Ruby in 18K
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.