If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- 1 CT Round Cut Enhanced Real Diamond Engagement Ring 14K White gold D SI1
- 2.50Ct Oval Round Cut Diamond Ladies Engagement Wedding Ring 14k White Real gold
- Butler and Wilson Red orange Enamel Dragon Drop Earrings NEW
- Mariana Africa Bracelet Woman Jewelry Swarovski Crystal Fashion Free Shipping
- Solitaire 1.00 Ct Moissanite Diamond Solid 14k White gold Ring Size 7 8
- Swarovski Subtle Double Bracelet White pink gold Plated 5224182
- 14k White gold Hollywood Film Cinema Animation Movie Vintage Camera Pendant
- Bjc 9kt gold yellow Topazio blue e Diamanti Farfalla Misura O
- 1.30ct Round-Cut Diamond Solitaire Engagement Ring 10k White gold
- 14K White gold 6.5mm Round Setting Amethyst Diamonds Engagement Wedding Ring
- 14K Yellow gold Turquoise and Coral Ring Circa 1950's, Size 8
- Anello fascia gold; 6,6 gr
- Collana FifthAvenue women FA520CL B silver silver
- AGNESE CREAZIONI JOLIE ANELLO women silver 925 TRIO DI GORGONE CORALLINA TAGLIA
- Collier bijou vintage color silver signé déco relief 5314
- His Her White gold Finish Bridal Diamond Engagement Trio Ring Set 0.33CT
- New Beauceron French Shepherd Earrings French Canine Earrings Women Gift Jewelry
- Rare Vintage Pyramid Uncirculated Coin Earrings & gold Gift Box - Ships from USA
- Versil 14 Karat White gold Polished Button Post Earrings
- 14k Solid White gold 2 CT Emerald Cut Diamond Engagement Wedding Ring 3 Stone
- 1.65 Carat Diamond Engagement Ring Real 14K White gold Ring Size 6 7 8.5
- 5x7mm Oval Cut 14K Yellow gold 0.47ct Diamond Semi Mount Engagement Ring Setting
- Bracciale AMEN TENNIS Angelo in silver con Zirconi - BTANB
- Hermes Leather Bracelet With Drawstring Bag
- Real 14K Yellow gold 4 CT White Emerald Moissanite Bezel Set Engagement Ring
- Bague de Mariage Alliance Femme 2-8mm Plat Confort Or white 9 k carat
- Flower 6x8mm Morganite and Diamonds 14K pink gold Claw Prongs Wedding Ring
- Ring Artigianale Woman ANL154 White gold Zirconia
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.