If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- 1 CT Enhanced Diamond Engagement Ring Round F SI1 18K White gold
- 2.5 Ct Round Cut Moissanite Solitaire Engagement Anniversary Ring 14k White gold
- Brighton Woven Pewter & Bronze Metallic Leather Bracelet w Rhinestones & Studs
- M.A.C Leather Wrap Bracelet Employee Jewelry Holiday Gift RARE
- Solitaire 0.5 Carat VS1 H Round Cut Diamond Engagement Ring pink gold
- 9kt yellow Anello gold Vortice Decorato Matrimonio 4mm Fascia
- Solid gold Ancient Armenian Alphabet Mesrop Mashtots Pendant Yellow White pink
- 1 4 Total Carat Weight DIAMOND FASHION RING
- 0.76 Ct Green Diamond SI2 Halo Wedding Ring Stunning 14k White gold Best Price
- 14K SOLID YELLOW gold 1.4 CTW RUBY BAGUETTE .15 CTW DIAMOND FLORAL LEAF RING 5.5
- 14k Yellow gold Round & Baguette Diamond Dome Right Hand Ring .71ct 7.5g
- Amethyst February Birthstone and Diamond Solitaire Ring in 10K White gold
- Collana Breil KRYPTON tj2659 Acciaio grey
- Agnes Créations Ring zu vergiften Secret 925 verziert türkis Größe 57
- Collier silver 925 000 rhodié attrape-rêve plumes ciselées catcher neuf CDE
- His Her 14K Yellow gold Finish Princess Diamond Engagement Wedding Trio Ring Set
- NEW Authentic LORI BONN SLIDE CHARM 211144G SHE DEVIL
- Panzer Kette 585er gold Kette 3822, 42 cm lang, 1,1 gr. 0,8 mm Breit
- Swarovsky stud attract earrings 5431895 White - Authentic
- Semi Mount 12 MM Authentic Ring Faceted Setting Solid gold Round Shape Jewelry
- 1 CT Certified Enhanced D VS Diamond Engagement Ring Round Solid 14K White gold
- 2.27 Carat D VVS1 Ideal Cut Round Diamonds White gold Classic Wedding Set 3.1mm
- Authentic ATELIER SWAROVSKI CRISTAUX BRACELET RRP Great Gift
- Guess Bracelet Hand Chain ubb81051 gold Plated
- Pulsera Kurshuni women KR060-100RS silver gold pink
- Bjc 9 Karat Weiss gold Rauchquarz Trilogie 3 Steine Größe P Kleid Haufen Ring
- 5 Stone bluee Topaz and Diamond Ring in 14K White gold
- Gents 9ct Yellow gold D-Shape Medium Weight Wedding Ring in sizes Q-Z+4
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.