If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
Does Not Apply
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- 1 CT Certified Round Diamond F SI1 Enhanced Engagement Ring 14 Karat Yellow gold
- 2.28ctw D VVS1 Ideal Round Diamonds 14k w Split Shank Accent Solitaire Ring 4.6g
- Brighton Christo Chara Slim Cuff Bracelet wCrystals 5 Reversible Straps 130
- Lola pink Sury Fuchsia Tigers Eye Red Plum Quartzite Bracelet
- Solid 18k White gold Flawless Round 3.8mm Cubic ZirconiaGift Ring Fine Jewelry
- R307 Genuine 9K, 10K, 18K Solid gold Natural Solid Opal & Diamond Eternity Ring
- Versil 10 Karat Yellow gold 0.9mm Box Chain
- 10k gold Created Sapphire and 1 6ct TDW Diamond Halo Engagement Ring
- 1.2 Ct Princess Cut Solitaire Engagement Wedding Ring Solid 14k Yellow gold
- 14K White gold 0.5ct Princess Rectangle Cluster Rounded Dome Multi Diamond Ring
- 14KT Yellow gold Oval Ruby surrounded by round cut diamonds .22ctw
- Antragsring - Verlobungsring - gold 585 yellowgold mit Brillant 0,15ct TW SI
- Collar Morellato women SKT02 Acero Acero
- 9ct gold Crystal Bomber Drop Earrings
- Colgante gold 18k. Árbol de la vida 12 mm
- GUESS Halskette Collier mit Schlüsselanhänger UBN12913 versilgreen
- MODA Trollbeads Set Paese delle Meraviglie TGLBE-00141
- Regiis Martyris Nine Days Queen Earrings Pair Purple Crystal Alchemy Gothic E420
- VINTAGE 18 CT gold IMITATION PEARL PENDANT
- 7 8 Carat TW Bridal Set in 10K White gold
- 1 2 CARAT DIAMOND ENGAGEMENT RING D VS2 ENHANCED ROUND 14KT WHITE gold
- 7mm Round Cut 14kt White gold Natural 0.25ct Diamond Semi Mount Heart Ring
- BRACCIALE SWAROVSKI CRYSTALDUST DOUBLE black RIGIDO women 5255910
- JOSEPH ESPOSITO, HEART, MOON, & STAR MOTIF CUT OUTS ON THE INSIDE, PAVE CRYSTALS
- Sale Solid 18K White gold Round Cut Smokey Quartz Engagement Antique Fine Ring
- Wedding Ring Pave Set 0.50 Carat Round Diamond Full Eternity Ring 18K White gold
- 10K 14K White gold 5 colord CZ Beautiful Multi Lined Ring Size 4-10
- Solitaire Engagement Ring Pretty Bridal Ring Jewelry Wedding Ring Free Shipping
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.