If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- 1 CARAT ENHANCED D VS2 CUSHION CUT DIAMOND ENGAGEMENT RING 18KT WHITE gold
- 2.16 CT D VVS1 Very Good Emerald Diamond White gold Classic Solitaire Ring 2.6mm
- Breast Cancer Care - Tresor Paris Bracelet - White-Pink Crystal - white Cord
- LENNY & EVA BRACELET NEW
- Solid 14k White gold Solitaire 0.76Ct Moissanite Engagement Ring Wedding Rings
- R218 Genuine 9ct, 10K 18K gold Natural Peridot Amethyst Diamond Suffragette Ring
- Collier silver 925 000 rhodié maillons maille marine en céramique neuf CDE
- 9ct gold 0.11ct Diamond Ring
- 0.19ct H I2 SDJ Cert 14kt Round Solitaire Diamond Engagement Ring
- 14 Kt Yellow gold Grape Vineyard Pearl and Sapphire Ring
- 18K Solid Yellow gold Girl Kid Women Ring Cz 3.5 Grams size 4
- BAGUE ALLIANCE EN OR yellow 18 CARATS 750 000 2.25 GRS T 58 L 3 MM D23832
- DAINTY 9K 9CT YELLOW gold AQUAMARINE DIAMOND ART DECO INS RING FREE SIZE K Q .5
- Alchemy Gothic E414 AFFAIRE DU COEUR Swarovski Crystal EARRINGS
- Collier Corail - Power Ethnique red - Boule Résine Rempli Feuille d'Or
- Holiday Sale 1.80 Ct D VVS1 Cluster Wedding Bridal Set Ring 10K White gold
- NEW BNWOT 4.75 EXTRA LONG SHOULDER DUSTER DANGLE RHINESTONE PIERCED EARRINGS
- QVC Honora Earrings Yellow Cultured Pearl 8.0mm & 0.20 cttw White Topaz Bronze
- Versil 10 Karat White gold NHL LogoArt Philadelphia Flyers Extra Small Post
- 1.55ct Round Cut Halo Bridal Engagement Anniversary Ring 14k Two-Tone gold
- 1.50ct Round Cut Diamond Vintage Solitaire Engagement Ring 14k Two Tone gold
- 5.50 Ct D VVS1 Diamond 14K White gold Lotus Design Solitaire Engagement Ring
- Bracciale silver 925 Swarovski PAX
- Hermosos colgantes artesanales mexicanos de Nice&Bella
- Real Collectibles by Adrienne Frosted Lucite Cuff Bracelet with Jeweled Jaguar
- Platine Anneau Mariage Extra Lourd D Profil Poinçonnée Platine 950 Bagues
- Gemondo 9ct Yellow gold Halo Mozambique Garnet & Diamond Round Cut Ring
- Ring Giorgio Visconti Woman AB14550 White gold White gold Diamond
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.