If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
New without tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) that is not in original packaging or ... Read moreabout the condition
Does not apply
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- 0.87 Ct VVS1 Diamond Engagement Wedding 14K Solid White gold Rings Size 5.5 6 7
- 2.00 Ct Round Bezel Set Diamond Engagement Wedding Ring 14K Solid White gold
- Bracelet gourmette AGATHA Paris grand maillon rodié color silver 135
- Ladies 10K Yellow gold Real Baguette Diamond Cinderella Engagement Ring 1.6CT
- Solid 10K White gold Natural Diamonds Amethyst Jewelry Unique Wedding Fine Ring
- R108 Genuine 9K or 18K gold Natural Diamond 8-stone Eternity Ring in your size
- Diamante e Ametista Anello Eternity Nuova
- 0.15 ct (ctw) 10 ct gold Round bluee & Diamond Ladies Split Shank Promise Ring
- 0.24cts J I3 SDJ Cert 14kt Round Solitaire Diamond Engagement Ring
- 14k DARK blueE SAPPHIRE 3 4 CARAT W DIAMONDS .66 TW YELLOW gold RING (REG. 899.)
- 14KT White gold 1.65Ct Natural Olive-Green Peridot EGL Certified Diamond Ring
- Antico anello gold 750 18 kt diamanti naturali rubini pietre preziose gioielleria
- Collana Zancan Vendetta EXC588 silver silver
- 9ct gold Circonita Cúbica Sapo Pendientes de Presión Nuevos
- COLGANTE LETRA gold 18 quilates CIRCONITAS. A-B-C-E-F-G-I-J-L-M-N-L-O-P-R-S-T-V-Y
- GUESS COLLANA women CUORE ubn80917
- MODA Trollbeads L Abbraccio dei Fiori TAGPE-00015
- Pendant Tiki ceramic White and gold plated yellow
- Ti Sento 12119ZI_52 Women's Ring new original genuine US
- 3 4Ct Two Stone Vintage Women's Diamond Wedding Engagement Ring in 14k pink gold
- 1.00 Carat (Ctw) 14K White gold Round Diamond Ladies Bridal Set 1 CT (Size 7)
- 2.5Ct Asscher-Cut VVS1 Moissanite Solitaire Engagement Ring Solid 14k White gold
- bluee Sapphire IJ SI Natural Gemstone Diamond Engagement Ring 18K pink gold
- HEIDI DAUS LAVISH LAYERS 3-PIECE CRYSTAL-ACCENTED BRACELET SET
- RARE Sarah Cavender Changing Multi color Metal Mesh Cuff Bracelet NWT Met Museum
- 9 Karat gold blue Stein College Ring Neu
- Certified New Beautiful Solid 22K Real Fine gold Stunning Women Ring - ALL SIZES
- Arrow Ring Wrap Around 14K Yellow White pink gold
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.