If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- 0.80 CT Round Enhanced Diamond Engagement Ring 14K White gold F SI1
- 2 Ct Round Cut bluee Solitaire Bezel Engagement Wedding Ring Real 950 Platinum
- Bracelet Bodhi Seeds Natural Buddhism Surfer Brown Enlightenment Mantra Guru 91
- Konplott Bracciale Sparkle Twist brown scuro
- Simulated Diamond Solitaire W Accents Anniversary Ring 14K Solid White gold
- 0.01 Carat TCW Diamond Octogon Garnet Gemstone Pendant 14K White Yellow gold
- Anello Claddagh green Agata yellow gold da women di Fidanzamento
- 14 ct gold bluee Genuine Sapphire Diamond Credver Split Shank Promise Ring
- 1.07 tcw High End Kashmir Sapphire & Diamond Halo Engagement Ring 14k WG I VS2
- 14K White gold .08 CTW Diamond & 4.5 mm Cluster Pearls Ring Size 8 4.9 Grams
- 14kt gold Garnet Ring with Diamond Clusters
- Anello Vanto Gioielli regolabile in silver 925 rosé con perle e agata grigia
- Collana Swarovski Baron 5350615 Lega Metallica gold pink Cristallo
- 925 silver Kette & 835 silver Anhänger mit bluequarz Besatz 38,8cm 4,8g
- Charming 10k Yellow gold Small 3-Stone Diamond Pendant Charm
- Giraffe Animal Pendant Kid's Jewelry Set in Solid 18k Yellow gold Without Chain
- Mens Ladies 14K Yellow gold Fn VVS1 Diamond Prong Mini Cross Pendant Charm 1.5Ct
- PM118 14K White Solid gold Created Diamond Round Initial Letter A +16 Chain
- TROLLBEADS Steel Hematite Naturstein TSTBE-20027
- 0.5 CT Diamond Ring SI2 D Round White gold 18K Engagement Bridal Ring Enhanced
- 1.30 Ct Round Cut Diamond Ring 14K Solid Yellow gold Engagement Rings Size 7 6 5
- 3 4CT SOLITAIRE RING SETTING 14K SOLID WHITE gold 5MM WIDE
- Betsey Johnson Charm Bracelet Perfectly Pave Crystal Bead Rhinestone Heart Bow
- Halo Solitaire 1.15 Carat VS1 H Round Cut Diamond Engagement Ring Yellow gold
- Pulsera Unode50 ES CARA PUL1468MCLMTLOM Aleación de Metal Multicolor
- NEU 1 Paar Trauringe, Eheringe, massives 333 585 gold, mit 3 Brillanten
- Brandy Diamond® Chocolate Brown 10K White gold Glorious Design Wave Ring .50Ct
- 10k or 14k Yellow gold Money Dollar Sign with Wreath Frame Ring Jewelry
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.