If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Stone 1 Type:||Cubic Zirconia||MPN:|
|Stone 1 Shape:||Round Brilliant||Setting Type:||other-type|
Does not apply
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- 0.67 ct 14k White gold Round Brilliant Diamond Twisted Engagement Ring Sz 7.5
- 18k pink gold 1.82ct Natural Morganite 0.23ct Diamonds Engagement Ring
- BRACCIALE RIGIDO BOCCADAMO IN BRONZO CHARM GUFETTO CON ZIRCONI
- John Madeieros Cuff with Stones
- S.Oliver Jewel Women's Bracelet Stainless Steel Ip pink Heart 2020958
- Natural 0.25carat Round Diamond Ladies Flower 3 Stone Anniversary Ring 10K gold
- Women's Ring Ring Made from 750 gold White gold with 23 Diamonds 0,14 Ct Yellow
- 14ct pink gold Round Cut CZ Ring
- 0.34cts Light Brown I1 SDJ Cert 14kt Round Solitaire Diamond Engagement Ring
- 14k gold, Diamond, And Sapphire Ring. Size 6.75
- 14K yg Diamond & Chrome Diopside Ring - 7.9 Grams - Sz. 8.75 - 1.0ctw. ( Fr83)
- Anello gold 18 carati cuore e diamanti
- Collana Morellato Ducale SAAZ02 Acciaio Acciaio Perla
- 9ct Yellow gold 6mm Claw Set Cubic Zirconia Stud Earrings
- Collana Mabina Bracciale in silver 925 °°° e Zirconi 553168d silver silver Zi
- HAND OF GOD CHARM HAMSA CHAMSEH PENDANT 14K YELLOW gold
- Native american beaded earrings, style Beadwork, native style earrings,
- Rare RODGRIGO OTAZU FROG in gold-Pacific bluee color RING Size 5.5 NWOT
- Versil 14 Karat White gold Polished 2mm Oval Tube Hoop Earrings
- 14K Solid Two Tone gold Round Cut 1.0 cttw Cubic Zirconia Wedding Engagement Set
- 1.63 Carat Diamond Round Real 14K pink gold Solitaire Rings Valentine's Day Gift
- 5x7mm Emerald Cut 18K White gold Semi Mount Engagement 0.84ct Diamond Ring
- Bracciale Pianegonda women BA030735 silver silver Quarzo
- Jewelry 18K Yellow gold Bracelet Free shipping Used
- S.Oliver Bracciale men Acciaio Inox Pelle 2012593
- Genuine 1ct Round Diamond Ladies Infinity Anniversary Engagement Ring 10K gold
- Womens 14K Solid gold Brilliant Green Cubic Zirconia Butterfly Ring
- gold whiteo Anillo Racimo de Diamantes Nuevo
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.