If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- 0.59 CT D VVS1 Excellent Round Diamond 18K Basket Vintage Engagement Ring 5.1gr
- 14KT Yellow gold Diamond Solitaire Cluster Accent Bridal Engagement Wedding Ring
- Bracciale Kidult SPIRITUALITY 231546 Acciaio gold yellow
- Jacquline Kennedy Emerald & Diamond Bracelet
- Round Cut White Topaz Diamonds Jewelry Elegant Bride 10K White gold Fine Ring
- 0.75ctw Round Cut Diamond Ladies Twisted Flower Engagement Ring 10K gold
- Round Cut Curved SI-H Diamond Engagement Wedding Anniversary Ring 14K White gold
- 0.10 ct (ctw) 10 ct Yellow gold Round Diamond Promise Engagement Ring 1 10 CT
- 0.21ct Greenish Yellow I1 SDJ Cert 14kt Round Solitaire Diamond Engagement Ring
- 14K WHITE gold RING AMETHYST STONE , DIAMOND ACCENTS, SIZE- 8
- 18CT gold 18K gold 0.33ct Diamond Trilogy Hallmarked Ring size M
- AUTHENTIC heart Ring 18K white gold diamond (JP Size) Women
- Collier en perle naturelle fermoire en silver etat neuf
- 835 silver Kette & Anhänger mit Türkis Besatz Echtsilver 41,0cm 7,7g.
- Certified 2.00ct Round Moissanite Engagement Wedding Ring in 14K White gold
- GENUINE 0.62 carats GREEN ONYX PENDANT 14K WHITE gold Price has been Reduced
- Maple leaf pendant 0.40Ct Marquise Diamond 14K Yellow gold Over With 18' Chain
- Pakistani Wedding And Party Jewelry
- Swarovski VINTAGE DROP Pierced Earrings
- Round Shape Ring Semi Mount 2.50 MM Eternity gold Genuine Festival Gift Jewelry
- 1 ct double halo natural diamond 14k gold ring
- 2.25 Ct VVS1 Pear Cut Bridal Diamond Engagement Ring 18K Solid White gold Rings
- Balenciaga Giant Grey Leather gold Studded Bracelet Size S Brand New RRP
- Guess UBB84039-S Women's Bracelet new original genuine IE
- Pulsera Morellato Tesori SAIW11 silver silver Zirconia
- R175 Genuine 9ct 9K gold NATURAL Green Amethyst & Diamond Ring Cushion Solitaire
- Anniversary Ring I1 G 0.81 Ct Round Diamond 14K Yellow gold Channel Set Size 5-8
- 10k or 14k gold Simulated bluee Zircon and White CZ Ladies December Flower Ring
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.