If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- 0.54 Carat Total D VVS1 VG Round Diamonds 18k w Vintage Basket 3-Stone Ring 5.5g
- 14K Yellow White gold Genuine Diamond 2 Stone Ladies Engagement Ring .50ct 10MM
- Bracciale Eclat women LOLBR01N RN silver black Zirconia
- INDIAN BOLLYWOOD STYLE AD CZ DESIGNER HAND CLUFF BRANDED WATCH FOR WOMEN OM2
- Round Cut 1.60 Carat Diamond Engagement Wedding Rings 14K Solid White gold Rings
- 0.2ct Round Real Diamond 18k gold Engagement Ring For Women Tiny 7Stone Designer
- Oval Amethyst and Diamond Accent Bypass Swirl Shank Ring in 14K White gold
- 0.10 ct (ctw) 14 ct gold Diamond Ladies Engagement Fashion Ring 1 10 CT
- .75ctw Round Brilliant & Baguette Cut Diamond Ring - 10k gold Cluster Bypass
- 10kt White gold Womens Round bluee color Enhanced Diamond Square Cluster Ring
- 14k Yellow gold Sapphire Ring Size 8.25
- Anello chevalière gold yellow 18 carats-750 1000 gold -produzione francese
- Collana Dalù Punto Luce gold Bianco 18kt Diamanti 0.15ct sol159ci.1mis women
- A Murano Glass Style Pink Sparkle Bracelet
- Collar Flor Rectángulo Vintage Retro Estilo Beis Original Noche Matrimonio JD 1
- Helzberg 1CT TW Princess Cut Diamond Bridal Ring Set in 14K White gold
- NEW 10KWG GORGEOUS PURPLE AMETHYST DIAMOND PENDANT TOP QUALITY CLEAN DIAMONDS
- silver de Ley Mediana Grabada Ovalado Medallón Colgante 40mm
- Trollbeads Ring bluee Flower R610752
- 0.5 Carat G-H & Green Diamond 3 Stone Wedding Anniversary Ring 14K White gold
- 1.26 Ct Brilliant Cut Near White Moissanite 14k Solid White gold Engagement Ring
- 3 4 CT Bridal Diamond Engagement Ring Princess Cut D VS2 14K White gold Enhanced
- Auth HERMES Head Bracelet Leather gold Hardware MO_11690541
- Green Emerald & Diamonds Solitaire with Accents Engagement Ring 14K Yellow gold
- Pulsera I Gioielli di Alessia women Br2A gold blue Claro Piedras semipreciosas
- BJC 9 Karat yellowgold Amethyst & Diamant Smaragd Form solitiare Ring R272
- 3 8ct Halo Oval Shape Diamond gold Engagement Ring Setting
- White gold 18k 750 1000 bluee cubic zirconia heart woman ring
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.