If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- 0.50 Cts. 14K White gold Round Cut Halo Diamond Engagement Ring
- 14k Yellow gold Princess Diamond Soleil Bridal Wedding Engagement Ring
- Bracciale Comete Dandy UBR751 silver blue
- House of Harlow 1960 Tres Tri Cut Out Cuff Bracelet
- Round 0.95 Ct Diamond Engagement Rings Real 14K Yellow gold Ring
- 0.50ctBaguette& Round Brilliant Cut Diamonds Full Eternity Ring, gold & Platinum
- Mens 1 4ct Diamond Comfort Fit Wedding Ring Solid 14K White gold
- 14 ct gold Round Diamond And Genuine Ruby Ladies Swirl Bridal Engagement Ring
- 1.00 Carat Sapphire & 0.12 Carat Diamond Ring 14K Yellow gold
- 14K TWO TONE ROUND DIAMOND RING RETAIL 899
- 14kt 585 yellowgold RING MIT 0,18ct ZIRKONIA BESATZ 2,8g RG 60
- ANELLO ORSINI gold BIANCO 750 18K, ACQUAMARINA TAGLIO OVALE, DIAMANTI, ITALY MADE
- Collana Porco Bere Ciondolo Pesce
- 9ct gold Faith, Hope & Charity pendant charm
- COLGANTE-PLACA DE IDENTIDAD de gold de 18 KTES.mate. PESO 1,50 gr.
- Guess UBE28054 Women's Earrings new original genuine IE
- Moghul Mughal Turquoise Bead Amber Crystal Earrings Chandelier Large --Superb
- Premier Designs - Midnight Ring
- Trollbeads Unique glass - trollunico55
- 0.7 Ct H SI2 Diamond Engagement Ring 14K pink gold Round 4 Prongs Twist
- 1.35 Ct Real Diamond Engagement Ring Solid 14K White gold bluee Sapphire Size 7 6
- 3Ct Round Cut Moissanite 3 Stone Wedding Engagement Ring 14K White gold
- Bracciale Breil Endorse TJ1659 Acciaio Acciaio
- Holiday Sale 1 1 2 Ct. D VVS1 Diamond Solitaire Wedding Ring In 14K White gold
- Reblack Modernist Copper Cuff Bracelet
- Anello Fede Nuziale men women gold bianco 18k
- Heart Shaped Garnet and Diamond Ring in 14K White gold
- 9 CT Bourgeois Bague Celtique
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.