If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- 0.5 CT Round Cut Diamond Prong Set Double Frame Engagement Ring 14K Yellow gold
- 14k yellow gold diamond engagement ring solitaire TCW 0.50 carat brilliant cut
- Bracciale Breil men BJ0177 Acciaio Acciaio
- Holiday Sale 1.40 Ct D VVS1 Halo Wedding Ring 14K White gold
- Rhodium Plated 10K White gold Diamond Vintage Bridal Ring 3 3 4 CT Size 6.5
- Anello Fede Nuziale men women gold bianco 9k
- I1 G 0.40 Ct Round Cut Diamond Solitaire Engagement Ring 14K Yellow gold SZ 4-12
- 14 ct Engagement Ring 0.4ctw CZ Solitair White gold Ring
- 1.00 Crt Round Cut Two Stone Diamond Engagement Ring 14K Solid White gold
- 14k Two Tone Yellow gold Cara Vaca Crucifix Cross Religious Mothers Day Gifts
- 14K YELLOW-GREEN gold DOUBLE INFINITY LADIES-GIRLS RING, 2.5 GRAMS, SIZE 5.75
- Anello MILUNA gold bianco, diamanti e topazio Gemma del Cielo LID3286
- Collana Morellato women 9402P Acciaio Acciaio
- 9ct Yellow gold Round Pendant New
- Collar 2Jewels Hombre 251627 Acero Acero
- Heart Shape Diamond Wedding Engagement Bridal Ring Set Womens 14K White gold FN
- Natural Red Strawberry Quartz Crystal Fox Carve Woman Pendant 40x17x10mm AAAA
- Perlen Kette Perlen 4.6 mm Collier 925 Sterling silver
- Trollbeads Bead in silver - Monachelle, silver Brillanti Ref. TAGEA-00004
- Semi Mount Round Shape Ring Natural 4.50 MM Yellow gold Anniversary Lady Jewelry
- 1.10 ct Solitaire Engagement Diamond Rings 14K White gold Round Cut VVS1 D
- 3.00Ct Princess-Cut Diamond bluee Sapphire Engagement Ring 14K Real White gold
- Bezel Set Diamond Anniversary Ring Genuine I1 G 0.71 Carat 14K White gold RS 4-8
- Handmade Miyuki Beads Unicorn Adjustable Rope Tassel Bracelets Fashion Jewelries
- QVC Bronzo Italia Bracelet Yellow 7.25 Bold Textured Triple Rolo Link
- 9 Karat yellowgold Echt Smaragd Zirkonia (L-R) Neu
- Bridal Engagement Ring Set 0.70 Ct I1 G Natural Round Cut Diamond 14K White gold
- Sapphire Diamond Ring in 14K gold. real genuine Natural sapphire=0.61 carat
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.