If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
|Condition:||New without tags : |
A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) that is not in original packaging or may be missing original packaging materials (such as the original box or bag). The original tags may not be attached.See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller Notes:||“BEAUTIFUL NEW PENDANT”|
|Country/Region of Manufacture:||United States||Main Stone:||Emerald|
|Style:||Pendant||Main Stone Creation:||Natural|
|Main Stone Color:||Green||Metal:||Yellow Gold|
|Main Stone Treatment:||Not Enhanced||Total Carat Weight (TCW):||1.00 Tcw Emerald|
|Metal Purity:||14k||Main Stone Shape:||Pear|
Does not apply
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Authentic Hermes Cloisonne Enamel Clip On gold Tone Earrings with original box
- Earrings BROSWAY CORINTO with zircons - BOI24 gold
- Joop da women Ciondolo Charm silver pinkto Katy JPCH90001D000
- Kettler Collana women silver 925 Zirconia 710197100010
- Pendant Agate Druzy, 24k gold Plated, Sleeping Turquoise
- Thomas Sabo 925er silver Rosé Halskette mit Herz Anhänger Gravur J&A (cj326)
- Semi Mount Ring Oval Shape 8x10 MM Genuine gold Fabulous Lady Event Gift Jewelry
- Authentic CARTIER TRI-COLOR 18K goldpink-YELLOWWHITE TRINITY RINGSIZE 4 1 4
- Collier Pendentif en Or white 375 1000, Diamants et Perle de Tahiti
- 0.83CTTW Stylish Round Cut 3 Stone Moissanite 14K BG Basket Engagement Ring
- 2.00 Ct Antique pink Cut White color Moissanite 14k Yellow gold Engagement Ring
- Armbänd Kidult Frau 231662 Stahl yellowgold Kristall
- Engagement Ring Solitaire 14K White gold 1.10 Carat Round Diamond Cut 20% OFF
- NWT Tory Burch Double Wrap Logo Stud Bracelet In Pink Leather + Dust Bag
- COLLAR CADENA joyeria women hombre regalo colgante nueva desde tendenze ITALIA
- 1.25 CT Princess 3 Stone Diamond Engagement Wedding Ring 14k Solid White gold
- 10 ct gold bluee Genuine Sapphire And Diamond 3 Stone Swirl Engagement Ring
- 0.35 carat Diamond Engagement Ring.
- 14 K Yellow gold .84 CT TCW Marquise Rubies & Diamond Ring Size 5 3 4 3.5 grams
- 18ct Yellow gold Diamond Emerald Halo Ring Size L Hallmarked 0.25
- Amethyst Solitaire Wedding Anniversary Ring 10K Yellow gold
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.