If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Brandy Diamond® Chocolate Brown 10K Yellow gold Emerald Halo Ring .47 Ct
- 10k or 14k Yellow gold Simulated Aqua White CZ Ladies March Birthstone Ring
- 9ct Yellow White gold Flat Court Offset Intricate Detail Wedding Ring 3mm-6mm
- 10K Yellow gold Charming Lady Ring with 0.80 Ct Marquise & Round Diamonds A1469
- 14kt 585 whitegold Ring mit 0,10ct Brillant & 0,20ct Saphir Besatz 1,9g RG 50
- ANELLO SOLITARIO VALENTINO gold BIANCO 18 KT DIAMANTE 0,27 CT MATRIMONIO
- Charm pinkto women RHL010 silver Multicolor Zirconia
- 9ct gold Real Ruby Oval Stud Earrings
- Collana 2Jewels Margherita 251393 Acciaio Acciaio
- Fairyland (Sweet Nectar) Earrings By No Monet - Free Shipping - FE7B6
- Lapis Camel Pendant Tibetan Nepalese Handmade Tibet Nepal UP995
- silver de Ley 0,01 CT Diamante Lily & Lotty Sadie Collar Nuevo
- SWAROVSKI LEA INDIAN PINK CRYSTAL pink gold PIERCED EARRINGS NEW IN BOX
- 7.2CT 13X11mm Excellent Emerald Moissanite Wedding Ring 14K White gold For Women
- 1 Carat Enhanced D SI Round Cut Diamond Engagement Ring White gold 18K Size 4-13
- 2.15CT Natural purple-bluee Tanzanite Solid 14K White gold Diamond Ring
- AUTH HERMES KELLY DOG COLLAR BRACELET - CANOPEE gold HDWE BNIB
- Green Emerald 2.00 ct Diamond 10k Solid Yellow gold Engagement Wedding Ring
- Pulsera INMÈ Unisexo INME4 silver silver Zirconia
- BJC 9 Karat yellowgold Amethyst & Opal Daisy Bündel Kleid Ring Ring R275
- 3 8ct Pink Sapphire & Diamond Infinity Ring Setting 14K White gold
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.