If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
New without tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) that is not in original packaging or ... Read moreabout the condition
Does not apply
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Brandy Diamond® Chocolate Brown 10K pink gold Beautiful Infinity Flower Ring
- 10k or 14k Two Tone gold White Marquise CZ Elegant Leaf Design Ladies Ring
- 10k white gold- Diamond ENGAGEMENT Ring (Size 7) NICE
- 14K Yellow gold Emerald Diamond Antique Engagement Ring 6.25 Vintage Engagement
- 9ct gold 18mm St Christopher Pendant Charm New
- 9ct Yellow and White gold bluee Topaz Ring New
- Collana Raspini cuoricini 8786 silver silver
- All-Natural Genuine 5x3 mm, Pear Shape Sapphire pendant set in 14k Yellow gold
- Collier Panzer Kette 333er gold Kette 3733 flach 70cm 2,2g 1,1mm
- Gemondo 9ct Yellow gold 0.23ct Emerald Hexagon Pendant on Chain
- Mahogany Matte Finish Poplar Veneer Glass Top Flag Collectors Box
- Real 10k White gold Bridal Engagement Wedding Ring Set 3.80 Ct Round Diamond
- STUPENDA COLLANA IN BRONZO RODIATO - N O V I T A'
- 18k gold Engagement Ring For Women 0.25ct Round Diamond Bridal Twisted Solitaire
- 0.75 CT F SI1 Round Cut Enhanced Diamond Engagement Flower Ring 14K White gold
- 19.6mm AAAAA Natural Royal bluee Lapis Lbluei Gemstone Round Beads Bracelet
- Amy Gros bracelet multirangs
- Fine Trillion-Cut Green Peridot & Diamond 14k White gold Engagement Ring
- Pave Halo 0.95 Carat VS2 H Round Cut Diamond Engagement Ring White gold
- D0398 Big Round White Pink Lavender Edison Freshwater Pearl Loose Bead
- 14k Yellow gold Emerald-cut bluee Topaz And Diamond Ring
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.