If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
Does not apply
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- 1.25 CT ROUND CUT DIAMOND ENGAGEMENT RING SOLID 14K WHITE gold OR YELLOW gold
- 3.90 Ct Diamond Engagement Ring Heart Cut 14K Solid White gold Rings Size 5 6 7
- Collana BROSWAY - STONEAGE Ref. BOG03 - BROSWAY JEWELRY
- Diamond Solitaire Flower Engagement Ring in 14k White gold
- NEW Diamond engagement ring 14K white gold solitaire round brilliant .65CT sz 6
- Woman's White gold Engagement Ring
- 10k White Yellow gold Natural Tiger Eye & Pink Topaz Sides 3-Stone Oval Cut Ring
- 10 ct gold Genuine Ruby And Diamond Ladies Anniversary Promise Wedding Ring
- 0.20 cts L-M I1 SDJ Cert 14kt Round Solitaire Diamond Engagement Ring
- 14 kt Yellow gold Tiger's Eye Large Ring with Crystals - Size 8
- 14K Yellow gold Statement Ring Apatite Zircon Jewelry for Women Size 7 Cttw 91
- ANELLO DA men IN gold yellow 18 KT CON ONICE E ZIRCONI
- COLLANA women MORELLATO FIOREMIO SABK11
- 9ct Yellow gold 9 Venetian Box Chain 41cm 16'
- Collana Mabina women 553003 silver silver Zirconia
- Handcrafted Earrings - Half Gol
- Natural Jadeite Jade Dragon and Bird Pendant Amulet stone mineral carving A29
- Parure complète Fleur Bijoux white p robe de Mariée Mariage, perles (pas cher)
- Tamaris Caroline Ohrring A01240010 haengend oval m. CZ
- Semi Mount 8x12 MM Oval Shape Ring Solid gold Eternity Engagement Gift Jewelry
- 1 CT Diamond D VS Engagement Ring Round Cut 14K White gold Enhanced
- 2.34 Ct Near White Asscher Cut Moissanite Engagement Ring 14K White gold
- Beautiful Genuine Swarovski bracelet gold plated new in box, swan hallmarked
- Halo 1.25 Carat SI1 F Cushion Cut Diamond Engagement Ring White gold
- Pulsera Rígida Patrizia Daliana en Bronce Dorado con Estrella y Camafeo green
- Yellow gold Boxer Dog Pendant
- Brandy Diamond® Chocolate Brown 10K pink gold Pretty Fashion Ring .36Ct
- 10k or 14k Two Tone gold Square Yellow & Round White CZ November Birthstone Ring
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.