If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Theme:||Flowers & Plants|
Does not apply
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- 1.20 Carat Diamond Engagement Wedding Ring VVS1 14K Real White gold Rings Size 7
- 3.30Ct Cushion Yellow Brilliant Moissanite Engagement Ring 14K Real White gold
- Classy 0.55 Cts Natural Diamond Three-Stone Ring In Solid Hallmark 14K pink gold
- Diamond Engagement Ring Setting 0.40ct Baguette 18k White gold
- New Auth Chan Luu Brown Sardonyx Mix Leather Cuff Single Wrap Bracelet
- Wedding 18K gold Plated Elements Cubic Zirconia Bracelet for women 7.28
- 10k White gold Oval Sapphire And Diamond Ring
- 10k Yellow gold Natural Emerald & Pearl Womens Trilogy Ring - Sizes 4 to 12
- .25ct 10k SI1 EYE CLEAN NATURAL blueeE DIAMOND RING A LOT OF SPARKLES, BEAUTIFUL
- 10K YG Genuine Sapphire Cluster Ladies Ring
- 18K pink gold Real Diamonds Oval Cut Ruby Engagement Wedding Unique Fine Ring
- Authentic Yellow gold 14KT Garnet And Diamond Vintage Ring 5.60g 74-26
- Cute Fine gold Purple Heart Stone Cluster Ring 14k Yellow gold Size 8
- AGNESE CREAZIONI ANELLO APRI POISON IN silver in segreto & GRANATO TAGLIA 59
- Collier avec des perles bluee et dorée signé AGATHA
- His Her Men Womens Diamond Wedding Engagment Yellow golds Ring Trio Set Kite
- New authentic Swarovski Perpetual drop dangle earrings crystal crystals 1106454
- REIF-DESIGN - DIOPSID ANHÄNGER - ECHT 925 silver
- Vintage 18k 750 Yellow gold Marquise Natural Ruby Diamond Matched Bridal Set
- 7 8 Ct Diamond Engagement Marquise Setting 14k White gold Halo Mounting
- 1 2 CARAT DIAMOND RING ROUND BRILLIANT SOLITAIRE 18K WHITE gold WEDDING 4 PRONGS
- 7MM Round Cut Esdomera Moissanite 14k White gold Solitaire Promise Wedding Ring
- BRACCIALE SWAROVSKI STARDUST DOUBLE women grey 5100094
- K18 diamond tennis bracelet (A3427
- SATELLITE PARIS pink MAUVE RIBBON W CRYSTALS,SEQUINS & ENAMELED HEARTS BRACELET
- Genuine 9K gold Natural Green Amethyst & Pearl Oval Cluster Ring in your size
- JamesJenny 10K 14K Yellow pink gold Three colord CZ Engagement Ring Size 5-10
- Men's Signet Ring 9ct Yellow gold Cushion Shaped
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.