If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- 1.10 Ct Diamond Rings Round Cut 14K Real Yellow gold Wedding Rings Size 7 6 5 4
- 3.00 CT WHITE MOISSANITE DIAMOND ENGAGEMENT RING 14K Solid WHITE gold
- CHRISTIAN DIOR Bracelet Logo motif Metal
- Designer Red Bridal Chura For Women'S_135852560
- Neil Lane Multi Diamond Halo Ring in 14K
- VINTAGE LADIES 14K WHITE gold NATURAL EMERALD SOLITAIRE ENGAGEMENT RING.SIZE 8.5
- 10k White gold Natural Aquamarine & London bluee Topaz 3-Stone Ring Cushion 8x6mm
- Russische pink redgold 585 RING mit LONDON Topas. 3.09g. Neu Glänzend.
- 0.18 CT Diamond ring Set In 14K Yellow gold IDJR6955YD
- 14 kt White gold Knot Ring
- 14KT Y gold Diamond Ring with 1.00 CTW Of All Natural Sapphire Ruby Emerald
- Anello gold bianco 18Kt diamanti e smeraldi - 27110311
- Collana Nuovegioie women CO03641 silver purple Ametista
- 9ct gold Cameo pendant & 20” chain
- Colgante Fe Amor Esperanza Grande Ancla silver Genuina silver de Ley 925 Unisex
- Guardian Angel Cameo Ring 14K Rolled gold Jewelry Beige Resin Size Selectable
- MODA Trollbeads Cgoldna mis.17 TAGRI-00197
- REAL GENUINE DIAMOND INITIAL LETTER O MINI PENDANT+ CHAIN WHITE gold FINISH
- Victorian Syle Lady Cameo Ring 14K Rolled gold Jewelry Cream Resin Any Size
- 2.29ct Heart Cut Wedding Bridal Valentines Anniversary Ring 14k White gold
- 1.77 Carat D VVS1 Ideal Pear Diamond 14k White gold Classic Wedding Ring 3.2g
- 6x6mm Princess Cut Solid 14kt White gold Natural Citrine Natural Diamond Ring
- ARRIGA GIOIELLI STERLING PEARL + MARCASITE BEAD BRACELET
- GIA 0.31 CT Round Diamond Engagement Ring H I1 14K pink gold Women 40963104
- Pulsera Arg 925 gold Corazón Zirconato Amén
- Jewelco London 9ct gold Curb Links Octagon Half Sovereign Mount Ring
- 2.44 Ct Oval Yellow Citrine bluee Simulated Sapphire 14K pink gold Ring
- Solitaire Ring Made from 585 White gold 4er-krappe with Diamond 0,15 Ct Tw-Si
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.