If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- 1.01 Ct Round Cut VS2 I Solitaire Pave Diamond Engagement Ring 14K White gold
- 3 Ct Cushion Cut Diamond Engagement Wedding Engagement Ring 14K Solid White gold
- Chan luu 5 wrap bracelet brown and amber
- Morellato SFZ11 Women's Bracelet new original genuine UK
- Stunning 14k 2.0g yellow gold diamond .35ct engagement ring.
- TROLLBEADS ORIGINAL BEADS silver UNITI PER SEMPRE TAGBE-20063
- 1.6ct Round Cut Solitaire Engagement Bridal Wedding Promise Ring 14k Yellow gold
- 14 ct Engagement Ring 1ctw CZ Solitaire Yellow gold Ring
- 0.17 Ct Diamond Forever Us Double Heart Shape Engagement Ring 10K White gold
- 14 Kt White gold 1.75 cts Citrine and Diamond Ring R61846
- 14kt pink gold Womens Round Diamond Geometric Fashion Ring 1 10 Cttw
- Anika and August 10k Yellow gold Emerald and 1 6ct TDW Diamond Ring (G-H, I1-I2)
- Collana SWAROVSKI Original Latisha Flower - 5368980
- 9ct Yellow gold 0.46ct Lapis Lbluei & Diamond Floral Pendant on 45cm Chain
- COLLANA GIROCOLLO TALISMANO BIJOUX METALLO DORATO CON ELEMENTI COLORATI.
- Halskette Rubin,Smaragd & Azurit - 460 Karat - 60cm
- N62 - Pendentif silver 925 et Pierre - Obsidienne Arc en Ciel Oeil Céleste
- silver de Ley 925 Pendientes para Dama size Diamante Tubo Aros Criollo 20mm
- Trollbeads Perle en silver Amour Eternal Tagbe-20102
- 0.45 CT Enhanced Diamond Ring VS2 F Round Cut 18K White gold Engagement Ring
- 1.25 Ct Round Cut Diamond Solitaire Engagement Wedding Ring Solid 14k White gold
- 3.90Ct Oval Cut Brilliant Moissanite Unique Engagement Ring 10K Real White gold
- Betsey Johnson Enchanted Garden Pearl Flower bluee Crystal Dragonfly Bracelet
- Halo Solitaire 1.15 Carat VS2 H Round Cut Diamond Engagement Ring White gold
- Pulsera Unode50 women PUL1576VRDMTL0M Cuero Acero Cristal
- NEUJAHRSANGEBOT 1 Paar Trauringe, Eheringe, massives 333 585 gold, Brillant
- Brandy Diamond® Chocolate Brown 10K White gold Lavish Pretty Ring .69 Ct
- 10k or 14k Yellow gold Natural Garnet and Diamond Sparkling Ladies Ring
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.