If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- 1.01 Ct Round Cut VS2 I Solitaire Pave Diamond Engagement Ring 14K White gold
- 3 Ct Cushion Cut Diamond Engagement Wedding Engagement Ring 14K Solid White gold
- Chan luu 5 wrap bracelet brown and amber
- Morellato SFZ11 Women's Bracelet new original genuine UK
- Stunning 14k 2.0g yellow gold diamond .35ct engagement ring.
- TROLLBEADS ORIGINAL BEADS silver UNITI PER SEMPRE TAGBE-20063
- 1.6ct Round Cut Solitaire Engagement Bridal Wedding Promise Ring 14k Yellow gold
- 0.33 ct 10 ct gold Pink Genuine Sapphire & Diamond Engagement Ring 1 3 CT
- 0.37cts Light Green I1 SDJ Cert 14kt Round Solitaire Diamond Engagement Ring
- 14K Solid White gold Aquamarine and Diamond Ring - Size 6
- 18KT YELLOW gold RING WITH 17 BRILLIANT DIAMONDS FINE QUALITY
- Beautiful 14kt White gold 1.86ct. Oval Green Tourmaline Filigree Ring- On Sale
- Collana Zancan Vendetta EXC588 silver silver
- 9 Carat gold Plain Cross Pendant And Chain
- Certified 4.10Ct White Round Cut Diamond 14K gold Engagement & Wedding Ring Set
- FILIGREE CROSS PENDANT REAL SOLID 14 k gold 0.7 g
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.